51TTz3kAkjL._SS400_.jpg

51t9f1J0ERL._SS400_.jpg

51iRjUW5xVL._SS400_.jpg

51WSjN-Zm1L._SS400_.jpg

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
a lot of ppl didnt like this game because they were expecting wii sports type tennis, expect virtua tennis and you wont be disappointed. i thought it was good. game has some cool unlockables. some great respect to past sega games

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it on ps3, didn't like it very much (it's so easy to return the ball and timing haas no importance to your hits) I can't imagine the wii version will be much different outside of the control methods but even that won't save this game I don't think

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Best way to play this game is to hold the Wiimote like a oldschool gamepad. But i don't like the super special items, it's just confusing and disturbing sh*t like in the Mario Tennis games.

Game is not good, but quite ok. I like the DS version of this game much more.

J

Jackreyes

This game is horrible.
~All methods of control suck.

-Puts game in the bin-

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
On the contrary I liked this game. A 'Virtua tennis' for beginners and/or people who like crazy ass tennis.

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Timing to hit shots is touchier than most tennis games I've played. It isn't forgiving like the Mario ones are.

Yeah right in this game you can simply hold down the swing button and 95% of the time you'll return the ball, as long as your relatively close to it. No need to worry about the timing to swing just hold down the button and the AI will make sure you hit it no matter what. Yet if the ball gets to close and you try to do a quick return 96% of the time your player won't even attempt to swing his racket.............. Again this is how the ps3 version played, I'm almost positive the wii version plays the same but I could be wrong.

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Hold the button? What are they thinking?

That goes against the tradition for some 25 years of tennis games...

I figured someone would say that, but in my opinion it takes the whole fun out of tennis when their is no timing involved on returning the ball just makes it all to easy. Some people will enjoy the ease of the game, me I guess I was looking for something more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on