Wii #0607 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (USA)

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
fine player but i want to slap him, looking forward to see how this plays, was pretty good on the psp

Astudz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
wtf.gif

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^^ Did someone throw sand in my eyes, cause that looks grainy as hell.

How does it play? A buddy of mine is all over football and might be interested to try this out.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Clean up on Aisle 0619!
Boxart was changed, now less blurrier
happy.gif

And more screenshots, you say?
Why, sure, what a great idea:

51cEyjq6IcL._SS400_.jpg

51WZzFg2NzL._SS400_.jpg

61M6taQaYoL._SS400_.jpg

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
for me, ever since trucha and video mode changer, and even more so with freeloader, all games ive tried work on my PAL machine.

my suggestion is not to rely on regionfrii so much and learn to use trucha and the video mode changer, they are both somewhere in the wii hacking forum i think, it is definitely worth the effort. the success rate for me has been 100%, so i have found myself not waiting for someone to verify and go for it as soon as i see it.

sometimes a very nice person posts a ppf that patches the video modes which saves you the work... or just wait for someone to verify whether it works on PAL via regionfrii but by doing this you are really waiting at the back of the line

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
whos to say a future firmware update wont block all backups, i say play what you can as fast as you can. for arguements sake, lets say it doesnt work on pal, like the jap one didnt, would you rather wait for the pal one over something that may never happen. lucky for you the pal is released in a week or so

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm in no rush to play games so i wait for the release that works, its easier for a chip firmware to be created to allow back-ups again, scrubbed or trucha'd on the other hand the disks and back-upped iso's become useless if a upgrade makes em unable to play

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
up to u, only passing on what i found

only the future will tell whos right or wrong, but one of us will be playing games before the other
wink.gif

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got it, will let you guys know how it plays. I hear it's pretty complicated to begin with but quite amazing once you get the hang of it. Finger crossed it's not too hard.

Kryak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
This is first REAL NEXTGEN football game. The controls and game mechanics are really great and innovative, so other versions (pc, x-box 360, ps3) are so suck ass....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn