Wii #0607 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (USA)

h3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yee_tsou said:
h3l: i will try and keep it simple and assume you have trucha set up from their tutorial. open iso using trucha, right click and extract 'main.dol' from second partition to your pc, drag and drop main.dol onto the vmc exe. it will display all the video modes, change all the ntsc modes to their pal equivalents, then close. now using trucha, right click and replace the main.dol with your modified one. right click second partition, sign it. close trucha, burn iso. hope this helps

in case im wrong about anything, i wrote this from memory, still waiting for pro evo. i wont have it till late into the night, damn you virgin media

thanks for your help it worked!
smile.gif

3.2E with 1,9g wiikey

Trucha sign and VMC

iso burned as always on a tdk dvd works fine

Ranis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that it is working with PAL, using trucha signer and Video Mode Changer (at least at 60Hz).

Anything new about updating irl rosters via internet?

edit* Seriously, what is up with the complaining about PAL-users wondering if the game works on their system? OK, I fully understand that it is not in your interest to know whether or not it works on european consoles, but there are actually people who just want a simple yes or no. What makes it so hard to just IGNORE the "PAL posts"? Geez....

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
waaaah another person mentioned PAL, wow you guys are so dramatic, all you people threatening to leave but wheres the follow through? suddenly realised no one will miss you? what are you even doing here, go play the game and take out your frustrations on some european online by kicking their ass, and thank god (or jesus) for a holiday that allows you to play it all weekend long. woohoo!!

unfortunately i cant even try it till the morning, waaaaaaahhh *drama drama drama*

ChampionTWH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theclaw said:
I don't think this site has an "ignore user" function. Or a filter that can block ones with specific words from being shown to me. There really is no option except to leave.
frown.gif
I'm strongly considering it.

re-arrange the following words as is appropriate.......

way on door hit don't the let you out the

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
cavadavi said:
Anyone tried WFC for online play in europe? Are the servers available?

I haven't actually played a game but it connected ok. You also have options to only play people with a certain connection based on a scale of 1 to 3 bars like a mobile phone.

But yes, I'd like to know if this is region based like all EA games are, ie: Madden, Fifa, MoH2 or can UK'ers play USA'ers.

Julian017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wtf, you cant update teams by yourself?
hate2.gif

And where's the option to pick normal players in the MasterLeague? (Yes it has a new name but w/e)
wacko.gif

Konami fails with transfers, they should make something like a career mode like fifa does.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Before anyone asks, no. I do not have anything against PAL itself. Quite the opposite in fact!

I'd love to own a PAL Wii. Problem is... Unlike Europe where nearly all TVs accept both formats, next to none sold in the US do. I've never even been able to confirm their existence. Which means unlike you guys importing a US or Japan Wii, I probably have to import a TV also.

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
great game,wish it had co op. stop complaining about pal please,it works on pal with vmc pm me if you need help,stop asking if it works on pal. AND THE WORLD WILL BE AWESOME!#@

malimravbg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
h3l: i will try and keep it simple and assume you have trucha set up from their tutorial. open iso using trucha, right click and extract 'main.dol' from second partition to your pc, drag and drop main.dol onto the vmc exe. it will display all the video modes, change all the ntsc modes to their pal equivalents, then close. now using trucha, right click and replace the main.dol with your modified one. right click second partition, sign it. close trucha, burn iso. hope this helps

in case im wrong about anything, i wrote this from memory, still waiting for pro evo. i wont have it till late into the night, damn you virgin media

Works on PAL 3.2, wiikey 1.9b and 480p, but there are small black bars on left and right side of screen. Didn't try interlaced modes.

drgary

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wonder why noone mentioned it yet:
It's a multi-language-release: english, french and spanish (text & speech)!!

I really hope for the PAL-version soon. The smaller NTSC-resolution just looks pretty bad on a HD-beamer

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ranis said:
Is it possible to download real rosters?
I sincerely doubt it! A great many league's IP is either EA-exclusive and/or too expensive for Konami to license.
But I suppose with trucha available, it's just a matter of time before somebody writes a hacked roster file, kinda like the patches available on Windows versions.

Let me repeat my earlier question though: Do NTSC-U users automatically and exclusively play on US servers? That would matter to us PAL users lag-wise!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning