Wii #0586 - Bully: Scholarship Edition (Europe)

soapstar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great!!!
Can't wait to play it
smile.gif

I love R*

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i need help. the other NTSC release of bully and some other games (either pal or ntsc)
doesnt work :\ i insert the cd i start the game and after a while it goes "unable to read disc please try the wii manual" i have wiikey 1.9g wii: 3.1E.
for example game party pal stuck, bully ntsc stuck, trauma center (the old one) pal stuck.
is this an hardware problem? or its my DVD RW or its the DVD i use (TDK+R 2.4X) HELP ME PLEASE!

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dweirdo said:
hi guys i need help. the other NTSC release of bully and some other games (either pal or ntsc)
doesnt work :\ i insert the cd i start the game and after a while it goes "unable to read disc please try the wii manual" i have wiikey 1.9g wii: 3.1E.
for example game party pal stuck, bully ntsc stuck, trauma center (the old one) pal stuck.
is this an hardware problem? or its my DVD RW or its the DVD i use (TDK+R 2.4X) HELP ME PLEASE!

try using DVD - R instead of + R, also i burn games at 4x i find it tkaes far too long to load at 2.4X

peaceburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my d2ckey doesn't like TDK +R's at all, while verbatim -R works great

the tdk that don't work at all are :

Nero CD-DVD Speed: Disc Info
Basic Information
Disc type: : DVD+R
Book Type : DVD+R
Manufacturer: : Ricoh
MID : RICOHJPN R03 004 (04h)
Write speeds: : 4 X - 8 X - 8.0 X - 12 X - 12.0 X
Blank Capacity : n/a
Extended Information
Layers : 1
Write strategies : 4 X
Disc Status : Open

These are very bad for me, on an LG burner

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does the game autosave? If not where do you to save your game, I think it saved once in Jimmy's room, but since then I haven't found away to save the game, only load it or restart.

And yes the long loading times I've noticed too, so it's not just an isolated case. At least we don't have the bugs the Xbox360 version has

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sekhu said:
Does the game autosave? If not where do you to save your game, I think it saved once in Jimmy's room, but since then I haven't found away to save the game, only load it or restart.

And yes the long loading times I've noticed too, so it's not just an isolated case. At least we don't have the bugs the Xbox360 version has

Just run back to your room after you finished something (like between classes).

Scoobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if this is another one of those "semi nuked" titles, where for some unknown reason some have problems and others don't?

I've burnt 3 copies now onto 3 different media types and makes and get intermittent Disk Read Errors. I've had NO problems with any other title.

You can get it to work by reseting after the first DRE, but you have some weird corruption to the Wii display (like fine lines through certain areas) this occurs in the Wii Menus, Channels, and any game (including Bully) until the power is completely pulled, where its alright again.

Weird.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scoobos said:
I wonder if this is another one of those "semi nuked" titles, where for some unknown reason some have problems and others don't?

I've burnt 3 copies now onto 3 different media types and makes and get intermittent Disk Read Errors. I've had NO problems with any other title.

You can get it to work by reseting after the first DRE, but you have some weird corruption to the Wii display (like fine lines through certain areas) this occurs in the Wii Menus, Channels, and any game (including Bully) until the power is completely pulled, where its alright again.

Weird.

What are you talking about? I haven't had even the slightest problem with this game and I haven't seen any other user complain, except for heavy loads, but that's part of the game as said by other users.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
sekhu said:

There's a save game in the Principal's Office too in the school. They open up as well as you play, there's about seven by the time you finish.

All of them are listed in this faq if you want spoilers. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/928128/45839

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HMm strange. I can't get this title to work on a PAL Wii. I tried the normal RegionFrii burn, and
of curse an ISO with modified main.dol (i set it up to PAL60 (480i)) + RegionFrii burn. I'm always
getting a black screen when i try to start the game
frown.gif

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_rula said:
HMm strange. I can't get this title to work on a PAL Wii. I tried the normal RegionFrii burn, and
of curse an ISO with modified main.dol (i set it up to PAL60 (480i)) + RegionFrii burn. I'm always
getting a black screen when i try to start the game
frown.gif
you dont need to region free this game. dont do any mods to iso and it will run fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE