GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot-tang!

Actually, I don't really care for the Wii version, since I don't have a modded Wii, nor do I plan to buy this game. But it means the DS dump of the game shouldn't be too far off, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Kasoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
irpacynot said:
Woot-tang!

Actually, I don't really care for the Wii version, since I don't have a modded Wii, nor do I plan to buy this game. But it means the DS dump of the game shouldn't be too far off, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I really wonder how many minutes of my life i spended with reading these useless posts. Should get an insta-ban for this from now on
hate2.gif

Can't wait to try it, i am very excited abou how this game is
smile.gif

Flaming Homer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kasoz said:
irpacynot said:
Woot-tang!

I really wonder how many minutes of my life i spended with reading these useless posts. Should get an insta-ban for this from now on
hate2.gif
These and the inevitable "Can someone else besides me spend the time and effort and see if it works on PAL ?" posts....

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Flaming Homer said:
Kasoz said:
irpacynot said:
Woot-tang!

hate2.gif
These and the inevitable "Can someone else besides me spend the time and effort and see if it works on PAL ?" posts....

I agree with that statement but also i'm a pal user where everything goes US first, but i got a poor internet connection so cant waste the speed
frown.gif
but i understand what ur saying

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And then there are the countless extra posts complaining about other people's posts
rolleyes.gif
You could have just let him have his say and be done with it, nobody is gonna stop posting pointless stuff because of your whining.

Of course this is quite hypocritical since I am essentially complaining about your posts! The time wasting lives on

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
I bet you can't get the rock out of my hand, young grasshopper
ph34r.gif

"Time for you to leave."

It's hard to find Kung Fu on TV anymore, but worth it when it's on.

Also - tattoos are for wimps, you have to go with the inside forearm brands from the iron fire bowl. That's hardcore!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kasoz said:
irpacynot said:
Woot-tang!

hate2.gif

smile.gif

Your post was more useless than irpacynot's...

But not as useless as my post

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Kasoz said:
irpacynot said:
Woot-tang!

hate2.gif

smile.gif

Your post was more useless than irpacynot's...

But not as useless as my post

I bet I could make an even MORE useless post.

Oh, I just did.

But anyway, uhm, he was discussing the game. Thats what this forum is for, particularly this listing of games. I mean, gosh, these listings aren't to help people do illegal things!

>.>

I can't imagine a better post for a game so uninteresting.

rolandrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want illegal things then your looking wrong place
this tell you the file name other stuff but if your not a torrent person or UseNet there is only one place for you wii*** can't tell you the rest lol
laugh.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kasoz said:
irpacynot said:
Woot-tang!

hate2.gif

Wow, don't be overly dramatic or anything. A perma-ban for making a comment you don't care for? Yikes. Glad you're not a mod, but then again, this wouldn't be a place I'd want to hang out in.

But like I said, I'm really looking forward to the game, and since the DS and Wii versions are identical in gameplay, my comment is quite relevant.

Have a nice day.
hrth.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kasoz said:
insta-ban like: a quick kick in the nuts for 24 hours
rolleyes.gif

I'm still not sure why you're going on about this. Don't read my posts if they bother you, but my post was in reference to the game: Ninja Reflex, both the DS and Wii versions. I'm thinking your contributions thus far have less to do with the topic at hand.
rolleyes.gif
*token eyeroll right back you*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?