Wii #0575 - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Europe)

Railgun

( ' _ ' )
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
something was wrong with my browser, plz delet one
smile.gif

IckleGothBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Street Figher clone????!!!!

It's Guilty Gear for crying out loud. Just because it's a 2D fighter, doesn't mean it's a SF clone. It's nothing like it.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, guilty gear is quite a name in the fighting genre and the above screenshot is stretched to low quality, the game itself looks fair enough.

Anyway, I grabbed the american release for this one already, it's fun ^^

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ROTFL @ Clone Comment.

Gonna grab it. Played the NTSC/J and the NTSC/U one and it's playable even with Wiimote + Nunchuck, but every hardcore GG fan like me can't properly play without a classic stick.

J

Jackreyes

does it have other ways to control it?

I will get it if I find a scrubbed version.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol, guilty gear is quite a name in the fighting genre and the above screenshot is stretched to low quality, the game itself looks fair enough.

Good on you...

Fair enough??? Initially I thought "Hey nice DS game!" OOOPS!

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good on you...

Like I said, the image is stretched to bad quality. They didn't deserve their 8 for graphics, despite a low rating overall on IGN for nothing.

Nehle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:

Good on you...

You do of course realize that this is the highest resolution 2d fighter on the market, right? And second only to third strike in terms of animation

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
IGN review about this game is pure shit.

IGN said:
But before we really get started, we're going to come out and make things as clear as possible: if you own a Classic Controller, you might as well stop reading this article and hop over to the PS2 review instead, because if you're fortunate enough to have the controller handy, you'll be having virtually the exact same experience that PS2 owners are having with the game.

Scores:
Wii: 5.9
PS2: 8.5

Because the guy writing that review doesn't own a classic controller he drops de score of the review.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinsil said:
IGN review about this game is pure shit.

IGN said:
But before we really get started, we're going to come out and make things as clear as possible: if you own a Classic Controller, you might as well stop reading this article and hop over to the PS2 review instead, because if you're fortunate enough to have the controller handy, you'll be having virtually the exact same experience that PS2 owners are having with the game.

Scores:
Wii: 5.9
PS2: 8.5

Because the guy writing that review doesn't own a classic controller he drops de score of the review.

Errr no, like he said, if you own a classic controller, you can look at the PS2 review, because the controls are about the same.
For the wii specific features however, he'll write the Wii review. Fact is that using the wii-remote + nunchuk combination takes a whole lot of fun out of the series if you're familair with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: