Wii #0539 - PDC World Championship Darts 2008 (Europe)

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my god, do we really deserve this? Two fat english guys on the cover of a stupid game!
rofl2.gif

got to remember this is a budget game, will be 10pounds in 2months
not that bad

Bazildon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bazildon.com
XP
Country
I was hoping this was gonna be good....are all my hopes dashed? or are you lot all very cynical about the marvelous game of darts?

I've got beer and shots waiting for a decent Barny/Taylor/Fordam simulator...and yes i do have a real dartboard aswell, but its not the same as having Tony/Sid doing the scores for us.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
So, help me, should i get this game or not?

Game Party (#0539) included a Darts game which is pretty good, i doubt that PDC WC Darts 08 is better.
So, what's the best game to play darts?

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
The darts game in Monkey Ball is great, one of the only games where they managed to get the control right. So i was shocked to see comments on the controls, since Sega fluffed up 90% of the mini games in Monkey Ball, but managed to get the darts right, a dedicated darts game could not nail the controls.

Odd

DenJR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did anybody actually TRIED THE GAME?

Yes and the controls are crappy the flick/throw response just does not pick up the movement 9 times out of 10. I really wanted to like this game as I like a game of darts in the pub and though I expected a wii game to be different from the real thing This is different in like tossing the caber the controls just are that bad.

wovva

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love the fact that he is sponsored by Argos.

That is the most appropriate sponsorship ever - the only better one would be Pot Noodle and Findus Crispy Pancakes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.