Wii #0537 - Action Girlz Racing (USA)

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We PAL users got this months ago. How about that!!
cry.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering if these games should really be counted as releases? Seriously, shovelware should just be crashed and burned into the ground, and it doesn't help that these release groups actually dump them, because nobody really wants them anyways.

*shakes fist at Data Design*

I swear, the Wii is going straight to the ground because there's so few good 3rd party titles after over a year of being out.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering if these games should really be counted as releases? Seriously, shovelware should just be crashed and burned into the ground, and it doesn't help that these release groups actually dump them, because nobody really wants them anyways.

I swear, the Wii is going straight to the ground because there's so few good 3rd party titles after over a year of being out.

The Wii is Nintendo's worse invention IMO.

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
but its got a "Z" in the girlz!!!!!!!!
how can it be bad?
and "action" ... and... wow! even racing!!!!!
so, youve got a game with action, racing and girls.. sorry girlz! what can be wrong???

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so THIS, this is why Thug has been so busy lately. tsk, u shoulda been on some COD4 like a true red blooded limey
biggrin.gif

damn well... could be worse, like another girl + pony game...

ActiongirlsRacing1.jpg

not much of an improvement if any
ph34r.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Parents sould know the real name of this game.
Action Whorez Racing.

It was origonally based on Bratz Racing but they got too confused with the ideals of reality and had to change the name.

This info is ofcourse based on absolutely nothing.

Though you know, if I had a kid with a Nintendo Wii and she wanted a girly dumb game Id rather her play this than bratz.
Its jsut a generic pink racing game without hidden kid programing messeges.
You gotta give it credit for that.
Not to mention I think they look alot more respectably clothed than bratz does.
Hmm, Generic Pink racer does fit the name better I guess.

Still works better as a frisbee though.

NekoDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I have to agree with you on the release issue, I don't understand why shovelware is dumped so quickly and diligently, I guess it must be an inside joke or the groups that dump them just have OCD.

isugoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Wii is Nintendo's worse invention IMO.

virtual boy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2