Wii #0533 - Nitrobike (Europe)

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
They've changed the online setup in this version. It was impossible to get a 6 player game going on the USA release but now it just goes ahead with whoever is there if 6 people don't join.

QUOTE said:
we put in a time-limit into the matching to start with fewer people if it couldn't find as many as you ask for.

That is the way that the matchmaking works in the European version of the game.

I apologize to all players that the system was changed into its current form for the American version of the game. We don't like it either.

the matchmaking in the USA version of the game is like Tetris and it waits.

In Europe, the matchmaking times-out like in MKDS.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Yey.. lot's of releases today..and none of them are shovelware..
biggrin.gif

Duckula

Trophies
XP
Country
Does this have a new european firmware update? Hoping to try and unmess my settings up after installing the brawl update.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
As I said before... GBAtemp has a greater percentage of PAL users than any other website I've ever visited.

Unfortunately, obtaining a PAL TV set is just about impossible in the US so I'm not able to join that group.

Blight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
As I said before... GBAtemp has a greater percentage of PAL users than any other website I've ever visited.

Unfortunately, obtaining a PAL TV set is just about impossible in the US so I'm not able to join that group.
Most modern tv's support both PAL and NTSC as large manufacturers want to release their product on both continents.

armagedalbeebop

Trophies
XP
Country

Most modern tv's support both PAL and NTSC as large manufacturers want to release their product on both continents.

who the hell wants to be on the PAL side ...nobody
the good games are released quicker to ntsc,we only get crappy games :\

J

Jackreyes

Why are there still regions anyway?

I think we should get one universal region now.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of a TV set (not monitor) retailed in the 48 contiguous states that can accept PAL input properly. If there is one, please link me to the manufacturer's product page which confirms it. Thanks! You'll be of great help this way.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
yay more online opponents!!!

I don't think it's more rather than a different set of opponents. Are there any wii games that let Europe players share the same server as USA?

In the USA online lobby you can pick 2, 4 or 6 player race. If you pick a 6 player race and there aren't another 5 players it will just wait forever. With the PAL version it has 2, medium or large races and will start with whoever is there after a little while and won't wait.

This would seem impossible for a USA player to join that race as he would still be waiting for the 6 player race.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: