Wii #0532 - Medal Of Honor : Heroes 2 (Europe)

b0ng0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is this better than the last MoH title for Wii? Because the last one sucks!
cool.gif

allan-mcd-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im finding it hard to find the games and releases by copying and pasting into sites so ive started trying espal does any1 know if i can use them on pal,uk,wiikey also the easiest and best site/sites to find the gba games (wii)

plz email with help

[email protected]

i really could do with the help, sorry if its a little off topic but didnt know where to post this

thx

Nio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's why Europe has more sex and mass murders .... we get so fucked up from waiting for nintnedo games.

So how is the multiplayer working?
Do I need to have 32 friends?
Or will the game finde some for me?
Can I play again with them?

rodak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's why Europe has more sex and mass murders .... we get so fucked up from waiting for nintnedo games.

So how is the multiplayer working?
Do I need to have 32 friends?
Or will the game finde some for me?
Can I play again with them?

Tried it out yesterday, works pretty good.
No, you don´t need any friends, just an EA account (can be created in the multiplayer menu)
Then you can join/host servers. There was only 2 servers online yesterday (maybe because the game isn´t officially out in Europe yet?)

Woho, first post
grog.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awesome game. I recomend it to anyone with some spare gb's left.

Great that europe finnally gets a release.. it lags really bad playing on the USA servers
frown.gif

I pump a full clip of BAR bullets into some shmucks head and he walks away scratch free.. He puts a couple of bullets in me and im a dead man!!!

I havnt played single player, but online is sick for a wii game
smile.gif

Shiranui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Great that europe finnally gets a release.. it lags really bad playing on the USA servers
frown.gif

I pump a full clip of BAR bullets into some shmucks head and he walks away scratch free.. He puts a couple of bullets in me and im a dead man!!!

smile.gif
Yeah, happens to me alot! Wasting a couple of magazines on someone when you're sure you're hitting him, and he won't die, then he shoots a couple of times at you and you're dead.... I hope the European servers will be much better.

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
already preordered it from amazon uk (because it wont be available in germany, as anounced earlier...then I saw, it is going to be released in germany....today) bad luck for me...have to wait some days until this precious game comes to my wii :-D

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

frown.gif

smile.gif

Yeah, happens to me alot! Wasting a couple of magazines on someone when you're sure you're hitting him, and he won't die, then he shoots a couple of times at you and you're dead.... I hope the European servers will be much better.

Dam I wondered why that kept happening. Fingers crossed for the european version. Otherwise I'll just have to admit I'm a terrible shot
laugh.gif

Shiranui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online play working much less lagy confirmed by me.
You don't have to waste entire magazines on someone anymore =], it finally feels fair.
Have fun!
BTW, my nick in the game is - XxMaykiXx, I'll see ya out there!

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is the U.S. game save compatible with the PAL save? I really enjoyed the single player campaign, but got owned in multiplayer... maybe I'll give it another try though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1