Wii #0531 - Oneechanbara Revolution (Japan)

laramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please leave that Wii cover from now on forever on the portal page
biggrin.gif
!

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I don't even know what this game or franchise is but figured someone may like this news so:

From Kotaku:

A movie based on video game Oneechanbara was today announced in Japan. TV star Eri Otoguro will play Aya, bikini model Chise Nakamura will play little sister Saki and idol Manami Hashimoto will play Reiko. The characters and some stills can be seen below.

Quote:
It's was the first time I've ever worked in a bathing suit, so I was a little worried at first. Though, the costume was really cool, and I was able to play the part. We filmed during the winter, so it was a little chilly. I don't think you'd see a person dressed like this in winter.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played through the 360 version before my import console died. The franchise is a budget hack and slash. Fun for a while but not the most deep gameplay. From what I've seen in the Wii trailers this doesn't look to be much different.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Curious too see if this game will work on ntsc u and pal since others wii d3 publisher titles worked but with various problems ( glitches and such ) or not working like the simple 2000 bass fishing

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I watched a video of this game and it looked like a good beat them all, but I read that there's only a small chance of a release outside of Japan, so I hope it work on PAL too...

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
the first oneechanbara game was released in europe as "zombie zone" and it was shit, i don't have much hope for this one.

killer23d

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Confirmed working on NTSC-U w/ WiiKey 1.9g. My Wii is now Semi-bricked (duplicate news/weather channels) from Japanese SSBB.

This game is quite addictive, the idea is similar to Dynasty Warrior. Just think of it as Dynasty Warrior meets Resident Evil.

thehoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC-U/D2Ckey=working

nice game if u need to lose some agression
smile.gif

with a beer and a friend in coop, u can have "bitches" and zombies in one game
smile.gif

*thumbs up*

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Confirmed working on NTSC-U w/ WiiKey 1.9g. My Wii is now Semi-bricked (duplicate news/weather channels) from Japanese SSBB.

This game is quite addictive, the idea is similar to Dynasty Warrior. Just think of it as Dynasty Warrior meets Resident Evil.

And what does it look like... gfx-wise?

Because the screens of this game looked really good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."