Wii #0519 - One Piece Unlimited Adventure (USA)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well... can't be worse than the 4kids version of the PS2/GC games... right? Then again, it's been so long since I seen One Piece

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well... can't be worse than the 4kids version of the PS2/GC games... right? Then again, it's been so long since I seen One Piece

this one isnt dubbed with the 4kids horrible cast, funimation cast is actually quite good, nothing amazing but still watchable.
And the game is awesome, ;_; finally an adventure game from One Piece and not another brawler.

just need to know if its works with PAL ;_; and i'll be happy

armagedalbeebop

Trophies
XP
Country

this one isnt dubbed with the 4kids horrible cast, funimation cast is actually quite good, nothing amazing but still watchable.
And the game is awesome, ;_; finally an adventure game from One Piece and not another brawler.

just need to know if its works with PAL ;_; and i'll be happy

plz God make it work on pal :'(

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
played the game in japanese. Bought it too because I'm fan of One Piece. It made me +150 hours to finish the game at 100% and 70 hours without finishing all the details.
I loved the game. May be people will find it a bit annoying but you have to know the history too (until Enies Lobby) to havea better taste.

Hope it's working on pal too.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't seem to be up on usenet...

Didn't know Funimation acquired the One Piece license. Just heard some of the dub and I'd say it's decent, but that may be because the 4kids was so terrible. But any chance it has Japanese voice over options?(just because I'm so used to them)

Could probably just play the JPN version but I'd like to see some English...

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I really, REALLY hope it's working on PAL
frown.gif

I don't think the game will be released in Europe, like many other One Piece games

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Why does all the good games doesn't work on PAL?
frown.gif

I hope it will be released in Europe so I could play it
Has anyone tried E-mailing the company and asking about a PAL release date? (I don't know where to mail)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV