Wii #0516 - NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Europe)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agreed and ... double agreed. But then this is the PAL version right and all that were out before were NTSC/U and NTSC/J so I see why it was released.

adriana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
this is a nice game
wink.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'm gonna try this game, i like crappy sega games.

You are (w)right (
tongue.gif
I love PW
bow.gif
). It is like every crappy SEGA game. The core game is phenomenal (really good and the music...
bow.gif
) and the rest is crap...

The are some new ideas that suit the NiGHTS-World really well but there are also new features, that has nothing to do with the NiGHTS-Gameplay-mechanics. (-->come on SEGA... what is the connection between 2D-Flying and 3D-Plattforming
wacko.gif
)

I think SEGA should start to concentrate on the core gameplay of every game they made and they shouldn`t try to suit a game to every gamer in the world
mad.gif
(I read this statement a few day ago in an interview
rolleyes.gif
)

Keyword: Next Sonic-Game: JUST Sonic.... (consequence: more Sonic level
nyanya.gif
bow.gif
)

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been waiting for this since forever - the orginal Nights is the greatest game ever IMO.
Sega, you have let me down...... while the first mission of each stage is a "true" Nights level, the second third and fourth stages are garbage. What were you trying to do ? Make a Nights version of "Sonic Adventure" ?
IF IT AINT BROKE, DONT FIX IT !!!!!
I'm enjoying the game, and it gives me a thrill to do the flying parts of the game again, but for every one thing Sega has done right here, they've done three things wrong. They've destroyed a franchise yet AGAIN !!! Tossers!

Next stop Samba de Amigo on Wii..... instead of just shaking your maracas, you'll probably have sub-games where you have to cook Fajitas or shave chihuahuas or something - maybe even compose your own music before you get to shake,shake,shake!

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving playing with Nights again, but they could have done Sooooooooo much better - I cannot lie, I am disappointed.

:'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1