Wii #0512 - Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge (USA)

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I really liked the DS game. I wonder how this one will be on the Wii
smile.gif
I'll go check some screenies
biggrin.gif

And yeah, this should've been WiiWare
tongue.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It works on my Pal Wii (with Wiikey 1.9)

It's off course very shovelwarish, but it's good fun nonetheless. I wouldn't pay more than 10 pounds for this though, because it's an exact port of the PC version.
But anyway this is better than 90% of the other Wii releases.

T. A.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you save your profile in this game or sth. like that?

Because in Bust a move it was not possible.

And it should be possible to save at least the highscores.

berlinka

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you save your profile in this game or sth. like that?

Because in Bust a move it was not possible.

And it should be possible to save at least the highscores.

Yeah it saves perfectly. And you can create different profiles too.

I somehow find this Wii version much more fun than the PC version. It's probably because of the Wiimote control. I just prefer that control scheme.

B1nk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Works on a PAL Wii dc2key but only on English language setting (maybe Spanish to?).

I like these kind of games and this ones works wonderfully with the remote!

T. A.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

I somehow find this Wii version much more fun than the PC version. It's probably because of the Wiimote control. I just prefer that control scheme.

Thank you for the reply
smile.gif

In the meantime i tried it myself and i like this game, nearly as hard as my wife
wink.gif
She played it a lot at the PC and now she don´t have to turn on the PC to play this addictive game. I created a profile for my wife and me, so that we can play seperatly.

And berlinka is absolutely right by saying that this game is better than 90% of the other Wii releases.

berlinka

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thank you for the reply
smile.gif

In the meantime i tried it myself and i like this game, nearly as hard as my wife
wink.gif
She played it a lot at the PC and now she don´t have to turn on the PC to play this addictive game. I created a profile for my wife and me, so that we can play seperatly.

And berlinka is absolutely right by saying that this game is better than 90% of the other Wii releases.

As strange as it sounds, I play this game more than, let's say Metroid Prime Corruption. It's probably because I'm turning more and more into a "casual gamer" (allthough I try EVERY game that is supposed to be "allright").
This type of game is just something you pop in at the end of the day, when craving for some brainless ball shooting mayhem.

PS: What did you mean with "As hard as my wife"???
laugh.gif

T. A.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As strange as it sounds, I play this game more than, let's say Metroid Prime Corruption. It's probably because I'm turning more and more into a "casual gamer" (allthough I try EVERY game that is supposed to be "allright").
This type of game is just something you pop in at the end of the day, when craving for some brainless ball shooting mayhem.

It doesn´t sound strange to me
smile.gif

Without any doubt i believe you and that´s the problem with those games. You just want to play a few minutes or levels and boom there goes the hour
gba.gif

QUOTE said:
PS: What did you mean with "As hard as my wife"???
laugh.gif

I know this question would come
biggrin.gif
I´m sorry about my horrible english but i meant that my wife loves these games and that i like them too but not that much like my wife love these games.

berlinka

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know this question would comeÂ
biggrin.gif
 I´m sorry about my horrible english but i meant that my wife loves these games and that i like them too but not that much like my wife love these games.

So basically what you say is your wife loves these games and you like them too but not that much like your wife love these games because she loves these games MUCH more than you will ever love any game, because she knows how to love a lovable game like this while you love it just a bit, while in fact you love it a lot, but compared to the amount of love your wife has for this game, your love is just marginal compared with how much she loves this lovely game, which actually is a game I also love very much (allthough probably not as much as your wife loves this game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: