Wii #0494 - Winter Sports 2008: The Ultimate Challenge (USA)

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
IMO, the Ultimate Challenge these days is in keeping your sanity with all these crappy games coming out
rofl2.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is much better than you would expect. Graphics are pretty decent and the controls work fine. Just give it a try.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It's more fun to bitch about the games, wii, etc than to actually play them. Don't blame Extreme Coder, it's the nature of the site.

The real question though is, is this any better than the old times of PAL asking people?

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
QUOTE said:
It's more fun to bitch about the games, wii, etc than to actually play them. Don't blame Extreme Coder, it's the nature of the site.

The real question though is, is this any better than the old times of PAL asking people?

Yeah, I'm sorry :/
I don't have a Wii, and I assumed this game was like all the shovelware we're getting these days
frown.gif

ben_r_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

I don't have a Wii, ...
Should have stopped right there...

Why are you even commenting???

nanojohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this like equivalent in fun-ness (for lack of a better word) to Mario and Sonic but just winter sports instead of summer olympics? Or is the M+S duo too good to compete with?

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:

I don't have a Wii, and I assumed this game was like all the shovelware we're getting these days
frown.gif

So let me get this straight ... you're giving an opinion on a game you haven't even played ... on a system you don't even own.
wtf.gif

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.