Wii #0486 - Metal Slug Complete (Japan)

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess this is only the japanese version of Metal Slug Anthology?
too bad...

can't wait for Metal Slug 7 on the DS, it's gonna beat Contra 4's ass unless it sucks like Metal Slug 5 did

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what a load, damn hucksters shouldn't call it "complete" without metal slug 3d, neogeo pocket slugs, and also my private metal slug erotic fan fiction etc etc
the NGP Metal Slugs would be nice, but are you serious about Metal Slug 3D?
rofl2.gif

SNK should remove that one from the records and destroy every existing copy
ph34r.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aren't they supposed to be releasing a copy that offers Classic Remote options sometime soon? As I read Nintendo did not originally want developers relying on the Classic Controls so they never sent out the Developer Tools for the Classic Remote however now that we all know some games depend on classic controls...Nintendo changed their mind and allows classic controls to be used as an option thus SNK saying they would have a different version out sometime soon....Well that is what I heard....anyone else able to confirm this?

avant1277

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
....Well that is what I heard....anyone else able to confirm this?

yeah I read this on nintendowiifanboy.com:

QUOTEMetal Slug Anthology just came out in Japan. Yesterday. It's a collection of emulated games, from a company that has always taken a unique approach to translation (basically SNK's games are in Engrish in either territory), and which were originally released in Japan. We have to wonder what held up the release for so long, besides the (completely necessary) addition of Classic Controller support.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/2...for-themselves/

would be cool if it works on other regions, as I found the wavebird too bulky to enjoy playing these games. not tried them with the thrustmaster yet tho...

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....Well that is what I heard....anyone else able to confirm this?

yeah I read this on nintendowiifanboy.com:

QUOTE said:
Metal Slug Anthology just came out in Japan. Yesterday. It's a collection of emulated games, from a company that has always taken a unique approach to translation (basically SNK's games are in Engrish in either territory), and which were originally released in Japan. We have to wonder what held up the release for so long, besides the (completely necessary) addition of Classic Controller support.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/2...for-themselves/

would be cool if it works on other regions, as I found the wavebird too bulky to enjoy playing these games. not tried them with the thrustmaster yet tho...

Ahhh man. It'd be nice if they could release updates for Wii games. That is a necessary feature.

QUOTE(yuyuyup @ Dec 31 2007, 11:32 AM)
what a load, damn hucksters shouldn't call it "complete" without metal slug 3d, neogeo pocket slugs, and also my private metal slug erotic fan fiction etc etc

I didn't even know a 3D version came out. Guess it was that bad.

And yes, MSA had 6 in it. 6's art style doesn't feel right to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple