Wii #0478 - My Spanish Coach (Europe)

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this works better than my word coach I can't recall even one new word after hours of play on that.

EDIT: this is exactly the same as my word coach, but with Spanish words. Full title should be My Spanish Word Coach.

I don't understand why they have made the Wii versions inferior to the DS surely the DVD has the space for pronounciation sound files even the text would be nice.

One definition per word is poor too considering the space.

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am wondering the same ^
is dutch included? else it wont be of that much use for my mom
sleep.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Si estas eso videojuego en espanol?

(That sentence took me three years of spanish class to learn, and i prolly got it wrong.)

It would be nice if US got My Japanese Coach.

:[

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spanish isn't a language. Its a hierarchy. Cuban, Mexican, and Venezuelan are lanugages. Spanish is some contrived idea of people from Spain.

I say this in jest, but with some truth behind it: I am cuban. My friend is Venezuelan and we argue on how to say alot of spanish words.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is this actually any hmm help for learning spanish?
biggrin.gif

I've always wanted to learn it. (Ok not always, just got the idea 2 minutes ago)

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
Spanish isn't a language. Its a hierarchy. Cuban, Mexican, and Venezuelan are lanugages. Spanish is some contrived idea of people from Spain.

I say this in jest, but with some truth behind it: I am cuban. My friend is Venezuelan and we argue on how to say alot of spanish words.
Actually, "spanish" as of it, is not properly a language. In Spain, our official language es "Castillian"("castellano" in spanish), which has its origins at the spanish province of "Castilla" (somewhat a "castle" in english), as also exists Catalan, Galician and Basque, everyone of them from their own places (Catalonya, Galicia ans Basque Country respectively). Obviously, Spain exported its language worlwide, and "spanish castillian" is known simply as "spanish" (that same shame way "north americans" call themselves "americans"). What people speak in america is that same "spanish-castillian" language from Spain, but with their own words and expressions, turning it into their own "dialect".

BTW, merry xmas
wink.gif
and happy holidays (to be politically correct
wink.gif
)

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that same shame way "north americans" call themselves "americans"

if you are going to be insulting, you should at least use proper grammar.

does anyone know if this would be good for someone with little or no spanish knowledge? would it be good for learning or is it more for people who have a basic knowledge of the language already?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2