Wii #0448 - NiGHTS: Hoshi Furu Yoru no Monogatari (Japan)

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Come on guys. Enough about languages and compatibility. Any impressions at all about the GAME?
sleep.gif

I don't mean to sound rude... But I'm frankly getting tired of all this PAL talk.

Some of us don't own a PAL Wii, and live in countries where PAL-capable TV sets are literally rare-as-**** to even hope to find.

This also concern us compatibility , i already fucked up to many dvd for games wich finally doesn't work . Recently i again fucked up dvds for dogz ( pal ) , catz ( pal ) and who wants to be a millionaire ( pal ) . I also own a ntsc u wii , but now i prefer to have info before to leech something wich might not work . Lets hope someone will soon . Indeed i am sure the game will be great , seems the only bad point for the games seems to be that the wiimote is not fully use like it should have be for a game like nights .

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Some of us don't own a PAL Wii, and live in countries where PAL-capable TV sets are literally rare-as-**** to even hope to find.

The same can be said about NTSC Wii, and live in countrys where NTSC sets are literally rare-as-**** to even hope to find.
OW, right we do have TV's/VCR's that can handle perfect PAL/NTSC signals, but that really doesn't have anything to do with PAL/NTSC Wii compatibility
wink.gif

Let's say, most Europeans,Africans and Russians (and a few others) don't have NTSC Wii's lets even try to find a NTSC Wii in a normal shop around the corner or mega multimedia concern.

I agree on putting it in the info, or asking it 1 time, more then 1 time is overkill
wink.gif
but just to make my point against your:

Aruba - NTSC
Bahamas - NTSC
Barbados - NTSC
Belize - NTSC
Bolivia - NTSC
Brazil - NTSC
Canada - NTSC
Cayman Islands - NTSC
Chile - NTSC
Colombia - NTSC
Costa Rica - NTSC
Cuba - NTSC
Ecuador - NTSC
El Salvador - NTSC
Grenada - NTSC
Guatemala - NTSC
Guyana - NTSC
Haiti - NTSC
Honduras - NTSC
Jamaica - NTSC
Japan - NTSC
Korea, South - NTSC
Marshall Islands - NTSC
Mexico - NTSC
Micronesia, Fed States of - NTSC
Montserrat - NTSC
Myanmar - NTSC
Nicaragua - NTSC
Palau - NTSC
Panama - NTSC
Peru - NTSC
Philippines - NTSC
Samoa - NTSC
Suriname - NTSC
Taiwan - NTSC
Trinidad and Tobago - NTSC
United States - NTSC
Venezuela - NTSC
Viet Nam - NTSC/SECAM/PAL
Virgin Islands (British) - NTSC
Virgin Islands (U.S.) - NTSC

Maybe a FEW are missing, but the PAL/SECAM list is 2x and a bit bigger, it's not only Europa/Australia that uses pal or France/Russia that uses SECAM (PAL for consoles).

Get my point
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

what ?? there's countries outside of united states ? I always thought that there might be tigers....
On topic, I'd really like to have the impressions of someone having tried the game.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
We are hoping to add some extra check box for region infos that is updated by the members. Until then please at least search the thread to see if previous people have asked or answered whether a game works on another region other than the one it is meant for.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Simply naming a TV model number sold at retail within the continental USA which is confirmed to support PAL would be much easier than arguing. Heck, even a PCI TV tuner card or set-top converter box...

Then I'd have the answer. And you'd be free of being asked. It's a win-win offer!
grog.gif

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Confirmed for me work on WII PAL with wiikey 1.9g and for me the language is french
smile.gif
...and for you mister catrix i demand a BANN for bad infos
mad.gif

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i put the language english in my wii PAL and in game i obtain the english language...i think its english japanese and french but for others language i have not tested

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you Dydy for the region free info
smile.gif

Now I've to wait 15h until the Grab is finished.
It's always better than waiting for the PAL release ^^

Do you think Sega will offer any Night Christmas ?
tongue.gif

Night is the game that make me like Sega. Before that I was a Nintendo Only.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just for info, Catrix is the same person that said that Link's Crossbow NTSC-U worked on PAL machines, then edited his post after people downloaded it and found it not to be true. I think he's just a troll spreading bad info

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if everyone could just report the user and refer to this thread.
Users like this could cause other people to brick their wii's with their bullshit.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Groovy, can confirm it works it English on an NTSC/U machine. I guess it is multi language after all.. makes sense since the official releases are so close together.

edit: It's voiced in English with selectable languages for text. What is it with fantasy that people associate with fruity Queen's English/British accents?
laugh.gif
NiGHTS has a girly/prepubescent boy voice.. combined with the story and fairy tale stuff makes it feel like a kiddie game. The game's still solid though, very true to the original. Gamecube controller support is kinda neat too. Haven't used one in a while but it feels like there's a little more oomph to the rumble vs the Wiimote and nunchuk combo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: