Wii #0448 - NiGHTS: Hoshi Furu Yoru no Monogatari (Japan)

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
epic box shot quality

thats cos its in HD... n00b!!11
nyanya.gif
wrong shows how much you know because
lecture.gif
thats blueray quality
nyanya.gif

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
any news on this one?
i can't believe this release doesn't stir up more action.
come on, the saturn release ain't that old yet, some folks gotta remember this awesome game =)

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Japanese only and its not working on PAL

I test Japanese version in two hours if you tell bullshit mister catrix i ask for a banns for bad information ok

PS: Yes florkie2000 héhé this guy catrix is strange...wait 2 hours;)

You do not know catrix
laugh.gif
..its not true florkie2000 this guy say bullshit

Hehe i believe you , it was also strange that the guy says the game was in japanese only when the game was not suppose to work in his pal console
smile.gif
) .

florkie2000 the japanese version in tokyo game show include the english and french?
smile.gif

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

You do not know catrix
laugh.gif
..its not true florkie2000 this guy say bullshit

Hehe i believe you , it was also strange that the guy says the game was in japanese only when the game was not suppose to work in his pal console
smile.gif
) .

florkie2000 the japanese version in tokyo game show include the english and french?
smile.gif

Yes i saw the screen taken from the game in tokyo game show on gamekult site and the game was in french and english . Probably like mario galaxy it depend in which language your console is set . Zak And Wiki and mario olympic games were also in french-english in there japanese version and since mario olympic was from sega i believe it is really poissible that nights do have the same .

This week in japan : chocobo dungeon , shikigami no shiro 3 and we love golf are coming out , i really hope my ntsc u wii wiil play those
smile.gif
) Indy 500 legends and pangya golf saison 2 are also plan to come in usa this week . Seems to be another great week for wii player .

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys. Enough about languages and compatibility. Any impressions at all about the GAME?
sleep.gif

I don't mean to sound rude... But I'm frankly getting tired of all this PAL talk.

Some of us don't own a PAL Wii, and live in countries where PAL-capable TV sets are literally rare-as-**** to even hope to find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)