Wii #0438 - Jenga (USA)

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
I just can't understand how this would work on the Wii, y'know! would you stack up yours and your various friends, wiimotes and then slowly and gently, remove them till ... ahh JENGA!!!!

Also we should all be green these days. So instead of running your PC all night to get the iso, then running the Wii to play it, wasting all that electricity and fossil fuels (and dare I say the fashion word - increasing your Carbon Footprint!), just walk down to Toys R' Us and pick up a real set of Jenga blocks, hopefully made of wood from a sustainable forest!
tongue.gif

LMAO at the NFO, says something like "there is a multitute of playing modes - but then says - (single and multiplayer) - Wow! can you believe it, I can invite a friend round so that we can both play this game and wonder why the hell your both simulating picking up wooden bricks, with a plastic one!

I've still got my old Jenga set, and I suggest people get their's out for christmas - as it naturaly makes a great drunken, drinking game! But for this release, it belongs in an Angry Video Game Nerd review!

Peace

nmhbm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just can't understand how this would work on the Wii, y'know! would you stack up yours and your various friends, wiimotes and then slowly and gently, remove them till ... ahh JENGA!!!!

Also we should all be green these days. So instead of running your PC all night to get the iso, then running the Wii to play it, wasting all that electricity and fossil fuels (and dare I say the fashion word - increasing your Carbon Footprint!), just walk down to Toys R' Us and pick up a real set of Jenga blocks, hopefully made of wood from a sustainable forest!
tongue.gif

LMAO at the NFO, says something like "there is a multitute of playing modes - but then says - (single and multiplayer) - Wow! can you believe it, I can invite a friend round so that we can both play this game and wonder why the hell your both simulating picking up wooden bricks, with a plastic one!

I've still got my old Jenga set, and I suggest people get their's out for christmas - as it naturaly makes a great drunken, drinking game! But for this release, it belongs in an Angry Video Game Nerd review!

Peace

Did you acctuly play the game?

Haven't myself and guess it's not much of a game, but anyways, about the "and a multitude of game-play options (single & multiplayer)."

My though from reading it is that it has many different game-play options, and that all works on both single and multiplayer mode.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Works on PAL (Brickblocked, 60Hz).

Game actually doesn't seem that bad - will play more when I get home from work this evening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded