Wii #0410 - Swing Golf Pangya 2nd Shot (Japan)

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the last one was quite a poor game, I'd be interested to know if they've improved on the original (though that may not be saying much)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked the first one.
It had some qurks with the difficulty jumping up and down and the fact it feels like an MMO where you have to earn alot of money to get anything.
However the mechanics and challenging gameplay kept me going.
The better my technque was with the Wiimote the better shots and scores.
Noramlly I hate golf games, cuase their slow.
Also fantasy golf really brushs up what would just be grass and a golf ball.

However, Im fearing the sequel wont have much upgrades and just a new level and a new charector or two that takes the entire game to unlock.

Its a real shame that its not online with downloadable content and the like.
The Wii could handle it in small bits and its not very fun playing on your own or against the computer.

I do hope that at the least they put in a save feature for quiting in the middle of a game. Takes so long I barely play it much anymore.
Never have the time for an hour and a half game.

I'll wait for the third one and hope for online play and a charector creater.
Not to mention some less chibi style graphics. I dont mind the weird things and all, bu that witch looks like she's twelve and shows way too much cleavage.
Would be better if she looked more her age.

Oh and that Albatrss video on the website is kinda cool. Good music and all. Though I dont know why they throw in a picture of them all in swim suits.
I hate old style golf game mechanics, but maybe I'll give it a try.

Oh ya, I hope theres more golf courses builit ontop of battle ships. Thats just fun.
The Hell courses dont look all that fun to me, too flat :/
Even if it has a buncha monsters in it.

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
on albatross18 the system for what happens when people d/c or just plain leave is really bad.... you don't get points for finishing the course so you're pretty gipped if someone wants mess you up on purpose

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i am sure this game works on ntsc-u wii but since it is coming out in 2 weeks in USA under the name of " Super Swing Golf Season 2 " i will wait .

Some nice jap titles are coming the next 2 weeks hope they will works on ntsc-U ( No More Heroes , Chocobo Dungeons , Doreamon Wii , ... )

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Don't waste your time with this title.
Just wait for "WE LOVE GOLF" (12/13/07 JP) by Capcom, developer will be Camelot (!)

.. if you don't know them - they did Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) and Mario Golf!

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Don't waste your time with this title.
Just wait for "WE LOVE GOLF" (12/13/07 JP) by Capcom, developer will be Camelot (!)

.. if you don't know them - they did Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) and Mario Golf!

Yeah We Love Golf Totally forgot it was coming out soon as well , definately will be a great title . And Damn a Mario Golf and Mario Tennis must be develop for wii .

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No live = no Play.

Minna no golf PS3 is so cool, its live is great too. The Wii needs games like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.