Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by JPH, Nov 21, 2007.
New releases coming thick and fast!
Works on PAL 3.1E
Running 480 p
Screens or any good?
I dont know if its any good but heres a description (no screens unfortunatley)
Experience extreme monster truck action as you catch massive air, crush cars, perform crazy stunts, destroy everything in your path, race to the finish line and more. Battle through stadium races, freestyle competitions and outdoor circuit tracks on your way to becoming the Monster Jam world champion!
* 20 of the biggest names in monster trucks: Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Monster Mutt, Blue Thunder, Bounty Hunter and more
* Authentic Monster Jam action – Compete in 9 different stadiums on the Monster Jam tour as you compete in stadium racing, stadium circuit and stadium freestyle competitions.
* It's like driving the real thing – Use 4 wheel steering to make hairpin turns and perform stunts such as crazy donuts. Put the pedal to the metal with turbo boost to catch massive air and accelerate past competition or through objects
* Race your truck outdoors – Take your truck out of the stadium and battle to the finish line on 12 outdoor circuit tracks. Race on unique tracks such as an airport graveyard, a shipyard docks, a construction zone, and a ski resort
* Destroy your environment – Each race track and freestyle event has a wide variety of fully destructible objects and obstacles including school buses, gas stations, construction trailers, luxury yachts, loaded semi-trailers and much more
* Destroy your monster truck – Rip off the hood, tear the body off of the chassis, lose your tires, blow your engine and more
* Monster Jam World Finals – Qualify for the world finals in Las Vegas where you will need to beat the best to become the Monster Jam world champion
* Multiplayer – Crush your competition on split screen multiplayer
Hmm... I didn't play any version of the previous game in this series.
I guess this is the same sh*t as the gamecube game.
They just ported it to the wii.
Don't waste your dvd-r's!
(I still want my money back for the dvd-r i wasted on Monter Trux Arenas!)
But the description makes it sound fun!
File name is mvlw-mjam
Quick review: Plays and looks awful