Wii #0376 - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Europe)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
you must be kidding me. I checked gbatemp at the right time
happy.gif

I hope this game is good, i have a feeling it will be too.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeey, finally the PAL release. Downloading it right now, there are too many good games coming out @ this time.
smile.gif

This pal release is not interesting at all since the ntsc version was working perfectly on pal and was multilanguage if i remeber well . Unreleases games like code lyoko ntsc , cabelas big game hunter ntsc , cars mater national ntsc will be really more interesting . Anbd for those who are interested there is also plenty other games like pet horsez 2 , pet catz 2 , pet dogz 2 , hanna montana world tour wich hasn't been released yet 1 week after they are avaialbel in usa . Will be nice to see those games to be release quick cause many more are coming in 3 days like soul calibur legends , geometry wars galaxies , godzilla unleashed ...

ffchocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
There are circuits which are several events strung together. Or you can just choose which event you want to play, each event is multiplayer.

Its a pretty fun game in groups.

monnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeey, finally the PAL release. Downloading it right now, there are too many good games coming out @ this time.
smile.gif

This pal release is not interesting at all since the ntsc version was working perfectly on pal and was multilanguage if i remeber well . Unreleases games like code lyoko ntsc , cabelas big game hunter ntsc , cars mater national ntsc will be really more interesting . Anbd for those who are interested there is also plenty other games like pet horsez 2 , pet catz 2 , pet dogz 2 , hanna montana world tour wich hasn't been released yet 1 week after they are avaialbel in usa . Will be nice to see those games to be release quick cause many more are coming in 3 days like soul calibur legends , geometry wars galaxies , godzilla unleashed ...
For some reason I dont play NTSC games on my PAL wii, I always wait for the PAL release. I don't like playing NTSC on my PAL wii for some reason.
tongue.gif

zanysmash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great "Track & Fields like" game!
I don't get why websites' reviews gave such a low score to this game...

The records managment is really good and it's nice to compete with your friends to get the highest records... Afterwards, go online and compare yourself with the worldwide results ! ;o)

The only flaw I found in "Mario & Sonic" is that you don't win Cups (and advance in the game) while playing with more than 1 player at a time : you need to play solo if you want to unlock all the Cups.
unsure.gif

Anyway it's all good here. Don't hesitate to buy if you want a great party game or if you appreciate "Track & Fields like" games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.