Wii #0362 - High School Musical: Sing It! (Europe)

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL game of the year guys!
tongue.gif

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
It says 'logitech microphone not detected' as the error message if you try running. It also installs an update that is the same as the one on Boogie.

Just ordered a set of mikes from dealextreme that are for the wii and guess (hope?) they'll be okay.

brpn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any update if the deal exreme mics work? looking at getting those for my daughter for xmas would be sweet if they work. Also are you saying that the Logitech - Vantage USB Microphone that you can buy at best buy for $30 doesnt work with this game?

Thanks

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
As soon as I get the mikes through from dealextreme I'll give them a go and post on here. They were shipped on Sunday so I expect they'll appear about this Saturday (if my previous orders are anything to go by).

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
It's mostly popular with pre-pubescent girls in the 8 to 13 bracket. I'm getting the mikes because my niece loves the program.

Worth mentioning that the PS2 version is in the top 10 of games sold this week in the UK
frown.gif

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Mikes were waiting for me when I got home from work this evening and yes they work. Also with Boogie.

I had a quick play of both and the only issue I found was that even though there are two mikes, since they only go into one usb socket they are only detected as one in the game.

If dealextreme had put the info from the back of the box onto their site they would have a few more orders I reckon.

It says:
QUOTE said:
1. Compatible with games like Boogie
2. With two karaoke microphones, able for two persons singing at the same time.
etc.....

brpn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikes were waiting for me when I got home from work this evening and yes they work. Also with Boogie.

I had a quick play of both and the only issue I found was that even though there are two mikes, since they only go into one usb socket they are only detected as one in the game.

If dealextreme had put the info from the back of the box onto their site they would have a few more orders I reckon.

It says:
QUOTE said:
1. Compatible with games like Boogie
2. With two karaoke microphones, able for two persons singing at the same time.
etc.....

great going to order asap! So when you play the game(s) the second mic is pretty much useless? thanks again

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
yep - just tried again with both mikes switched on at start. Still only seen as one. Since they have on/off switches on them you just don't have to pass the mike between people - just switch yours off and they switch theirs on.

Just ordered another set anyways.

Think of them as a microphone with a spare
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)