www.youtube.com
XP
Country

IceFreak2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, this is disappointing; what could have been a fantastic licensed game is let down by a truly appalling camera system, that you have absolutely no real control over. What a waste...

:'(

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got the BAHAMUT release, works fine. The cut scenes are very nice but with owning a 360 I see a big difference in the in game graphics. The characters themselves seem too jaggy.

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
cool, now i am waiting for need for speed pro street, the eu release is today.

OMG TODAY!!!?????? I THOUGH IT WAS WEEKS AWAY!!

Still waiting patiently...some how I don't think its coming today....
hate2.gif

Kenshin2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i read that the coop mode is awesome...at every time of the game you can play together and it is much more fun this way

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You play this game for the cutscenes. The gameplay is pretty mediocre and the camera sucks harder than a super-charged vacuum cleaner. Still, this game appeals to me. I have always liked the Simpsons and I find the smaal gags and easter-eggs charming.

It is worth a try. Definitely.

L

lastdual

It's actually a very decent game, although the camera does suck at times. A solid but unremarkable platfomer, made better thanks to excellent use of the license. This game is actually funnier than any episode of The Simpsons in recent memory. Got a video review up for it on my site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality