Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocytean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've yet to meet a Chinese person who works past dinner-time. And I've lived here for six years. Even doctors here seem to knock-off around six
cool.gif

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country

zebrone

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'think YOU are drunk...!!!

I've posted before this:"I've ciclowiiz and a Wii pal fw 3.0E..I' havn't internet connection..To run Mario galaxy i must before update to 3.1.How can i update? There is a game that let me update to 3.1 (for example Mprime 3 pal)?"

If you won't help me, dont' be so hylariuos!!

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now let's start a little poll:

Do YOU think, the Wiikey team is working on an update or do they laugh about us and send us an ad for their new Chip including a console for only 500 €?
biggrin.gif

Haschtomte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell is wrong with you people? How old are you? You are acting like children on christmas morning for gods sake!

There are like 100 other great games out to play right now, i highly doubt you have finished them all, just in case i might list some of those titles for you:

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros´ Treasure
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Eternal Sonata
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

So why in hell are you so excited about getting the damn Wiikey update just today? For me i don´t care if it´s released in a week or a day, i´m fine just knowing that it will be available sometime in the future.

maxpouliot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a NTSC user and i successfully installed 3.6 BETA on my cyclowiz. Currently downloading smg. Seems it isn't working for everybody. Could people post if it's working with their cyclowiz or not!

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What the hell is wrong with you people? How old are you? You are acting like children on christmas morning for gods sake!

There are like 100 other great games out to play right now, i highly doubt you have finished them all, just in case i might list some of those titles for you:

Eternal Sonata

So why in hell are you so excited about getting the damn Wiikey update just today? For me i don´t care if it´s released in a week or a day, i´m fine just knowing that it will be available sometime in the future.

By looking at my nickname you could know how old I am.
And yes, we WANT to play THAT game.
I've played the games you mentioned, as long as I LIKE them.
I doubt that there are 100 good games for Wii out.

Thanks & and have a nice day.

frostfire

Trophies
Website
frozenstudios.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Eternal Sonata

Because they can't stand others who laugh at them while playing Galaxy. Humiliation, sir.

OTT13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Eternal Sonata

Already finished Castlevania, MP3 and ZPH and i'm not interested in the last three games. Maybe i'll give zack & wiki a try if you insist. But knowing that lot's of people are playing SMG at the moment and i can't isn't that easy for me.. :'(

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Eternal Sonata

hum ? Disgaea is out for the psp ? Isn't it supposed to come out only in 2 days ? If you are talking about the PS2 version, strange you put this old game amongst all those new releases ^^'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2