Status
Not open for further replies.

KrashLF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WTF, now Wiikey users need to rely on the wiikey team!? Crap...

I am a Wiikey owner myself.
"RELY" on the Wiikey team....

MUHARHARHAR.
rofl2.gif

cry.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did the wiikey have 100% computability before this game? I think they'd be much quicker to release an update if the chip can't boot a game, especially mario galaxy. If they want to keep selling their product they'll update this sooner rather than later.

Kenshin2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did the wiikey have 100% computability before this game? I think they'd be much quicker to release an update if the chip can't boot a game, especially mario galaxy. If they want to keep selling their product they'll update this sooner rather than later.

yeah i´m the same opinion..the last update only fixed a few things which were not urgent..

Rulza

Trophies
XP
Country
It had 100 % compatibility with all games of the same region as the console.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
question to other pal cyclowiz users out there: i really would love to know if i get ANOTHER 2 useless channels with this update or if it'll only update those 2 that i got ever since updating from the metroid prime release.
and is the trick that worked with mp3 to avoid this update working here too? thanks everyone.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoever has a cyclowiz.. what's the game like?

Is it shockingly good like Mario 64 was or what?

Im number 12757348 in wiikey queue....

Rulza

Trophies
XP
Country
[07.10.29] Update on Super Mario Galaxy Issue

In addition to the announcement made earlier today about Super Mario Galaxy, we are pleased to confirm that we have now identified the copy protection method responsible and created a fix.

In order to guarantee stabily, we have had to make a fairly major change to the way the code works. While all tests have proven positive, the challenge now is to create a delivery system to allow existing Wiikeys to be updated.

As ever, we appreciate your patience and support while we do this.

biggrin.gif

Kenshin2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

In addition to the announcement made earlier today about Super Mario Galaxy, we are pleased to confirm that we have now identified the copy protection method responsible and created a fix.

In order to guarantee stabily, we have had to make a fairly major change to the way the code works. While all tests have proven positive, the challenge now is to create a delivery system to allow existing Wiikeys to be updated.

biggrin.gif

hehe very very good..so the update should be there very soon.. i bet tomorrow or wendsday
livery s
but what are they meaning with "delivery system"

sounds the changes are not possible with just an dvd update

Rulza

Trophies
XP
Country

biggrin.gif

hehe very very good..so the update should be there very soon.. i bet tomorrow or wendsday
I bet today
tongue.gif

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country

biggrin.gif

Just saw this too... Maybe VojislavK is not the lying bag of excrement everyone pointedly accused him of being...

Deja vu from the WiiKey update leak days
biggrin.gif

Ryjuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

biggrin.gif

That means that Wiikey users must have to wait for another 5 months
happy.gif

but i hope not
rolleyes.gif

Kenshin2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm ..the problem is the "delivery system"
that sounds not that easy..

i dont think an dvd update will make it this time

Buppu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Joining que for Wiikey update.
Might be a good thing though, there's an avalanche of games this month that needs playing.

Thanks to all the people that are smarter then me, that continue their hard work and effort to figure out all this stuff.

Beer for you all!
grog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7