Not open for further replies.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
i hate to be the one to ask this now after so many pages but am i right in thinking that the game will work on pal with the cyclowiz and d2ckey. been following this thread all day and glad to see that its finally working for people. i only have a version 1 wiinja so i'm gonna order a cyclowiz

The D2ckey video a few pages back was on a French wii wasn't it? So, I think it does work on pal. Somebody correct me.

for the 1253th time : no, it was on a Canadian Wii. Nintendo games have french language in the US versions

Ryankn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i hate to be the one to ask this now after so many pages but am i right in thinking that the game will work on pal with the cyclowiz and d2ckey. been following this thread all day and glad to see that its finally working for people. i only have a version 1 wiinja so i'm gonna order a cyclowiz

The D2ckey video a few pages back was on a French wii wasn't it? So, I think it does work on pal. Somebody correct me.

Nope..was an NTSC Wii and the French was Canadian slang

xboxinoz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Having been quietly watching this thread expand over the last 24 hours I was concerned, as a relatively new owner of a modchipped wii, that its lifespan may be short however as I still have Super Paper Mario, Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid and even Resident Evil 4 to complete on the Wii I figured there is plenty to keep me occupied with what does work rather than worrying about games that don't work and as to whether the bigN had got the upper hand on all of us.

I was going to post and suggest to other people that they stop wetting their pants over this thread and go find some old game to complete whilst they wait patiently for a few weeks...

Then I go grab some lunch and by the time I come back one modchip has fixed it! YAY!

Now wiikey, lets get to it! I need it fixed by the time the PAL release pops up!

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its official: Wiikey has announced that it will be released the day after Smash Bros Brawl is released.

Its a shame we all know that its gonna get postponed a few more years anyway.
biggrin.gif

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I gotta say is that the WiiKey hasn't really needed a firmware update since day 1 except for Gamecube audio streaming. That said, if the WiiKey devs want their product to remain one of the top-selling modchips, they better damn well get this firmware update out fast as hell.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't go that far OrGon3, I'm pretty sure the people on that team want to play SMG as much as we do.

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do we know this xiaNaix fellah has contacts on the Wiikey team?

Good point, considering we've practically called everyone with legit news liars ever since the torrent got released at Ntorrents....

As for cutting the Wiikey team some slack, we're just mucking around. If we don't appriciate their work, why did we even buy their chip in the first place aye?

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure the people at WiiKey will get an update out at the speed of lightning considering it's gonna hurt their pocketbooks otherwise. Funny how money changes everything.

Jools07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do we know this xiaNaix fellah has contacts on the Wiikey team?

If you know the scene you know xiaNaix is telling the truth.

All I gotta say is that the WiiKey hasn't really needed a firmware update since day 1 except for Gamecube audio streaming. That said, if the WiiKey devs want their product to remain one of the top-selling modchips, they better damn well get this firmware update out fast as hell.

Problem being the WiiKey guys are the D2C guys so they have fingers in many pies. But they're on it, so we should be thankful.

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that they're also the D2CKey devs, and that they went out of their way to boast about the fact that it played SMG without a hitch, you'd think they'd acknowledge their -other- customers. But I'll trust the knowledge that they're working on it. From the sounds of things, it's not terribly hard to resolve.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey has never promised an update tomorrow. This guy is full of shit. I've been talking to them all night. It will likely be longer than that, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Mostly bad actors use it.