Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I think you'll find that they're called shops if they sell things or warehoues if they store things (please use English).
I meant is it a copy of the game that they'd sell in stores, or perhaps a modified version...

QUOTEits not even working on ntsc and we want it to work on pal...
Well it would really suck if they broke the copy protection and then find out that it's got some update that won't work on PAL consoles...

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I pissed my pants when I saw this thread.

But, to my disappointment
frown.gif

Well, I'm getting the Wii drive sent off monday, hopefully returned in a week or so so that I may fire it up with the Wiikey inside.

I sure hope they've cracked it by then, as I'm dying to play this after I tried out the demo last night.

If not, I might have to scrape up 50 dollars - it is worth it, ya know?

D

Deleted User

It is fate telling me to go on on my translation patch and not waste my time on super mario galaxy...

A

alucard_xs

I really think someone will past the copy protection, we just have to wait a week or maybe less
wink.gif

AxaliaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe there's no copy protection, but this is just a faulty dump. I see lots of ppl saying that this is a fake release anyway...

fear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
I don't understand why everybody is so convinced of this game... to me it looks pretty much like the extremely crappy Super Mario 64.

2D Mario FTW!!!

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you'll find that there's a huge difference between US English and English English.

I'm well aware and I appreciate an American using the term English English over "British" English. You're rare.
smile.gif

I was trying to get our friend to speak the way Australians should.

I meant is it a copy of the game that they'd sell in stores, or perhaps a modified version...

Stores don't sell things, they store things (shops sell).

QUOTE(normy64 @ Oct 28 2007, 12:48 AM)i think you'll find its spelt 'warehouse' you pedantic cunt. the guy's English was perfectly understandable so get over it.
You need to chill out.
blink.gif

Pardon me for the morals and the typo.

I think that you'll find that it's spelt it's not "its".
lecture.gif

A

alucard_xs

it might work on NTSC once the copy protection has been broken.
Hope someone will find the hole ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."