berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the european version for 2 hours and I threw the DVD in the bin 2 minutes ago. What a shit game this is. It's FULL of bugs and it's choppy as hell. It's unbelievable, I really tried playing it, but it's one of the most annoying games I've played in a loooong time. Even the gamecube could perform better than this. I even had moments I suddenly thought I was playing the DS version. Graphically it's THIS bad. It's awful.

LEAVE THIS WELL ALONE!!!

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played the european version for 2 hours and I threw the DVD in the bin 2 minutes ago. What a shit game this is. It's FULL of bugs and it's choppy as hell. It's unbelievable, I really tried playing it, but it's one of the most annoying games I've played in a loooong time. Even the gamecube could perform better than this. I even had moments I suddenly thought I was playing the DS version. Graphically it's THIS bad. It's awful.

LEAVE THIS WELL ALONE!!!

thanks!!! you saved me a dvd =]
i dont know why ign's review of this is the exact same as the ps2.

quinterrya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it won't made sense to ask if it works on PAL.
biggrin.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

LEAVE THIS WELL ALONE!!!

The graphics themselves look like something from the PS1.

flipmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have burned this game with two different types of dvd'd and it's giving me an error that the disc could not be read. it does this when it loads after the warning screen. i have a wii with the latest firmware 3.0u and d2ckey. anyboy else have the same problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk