Wii #0309 - Mercury Meltdown Revolution (USA)

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Finally! Something worth playing for Wii owners! Loved both of these games on PSP so hopefully the transition to Wii is good for the series. Should be perfect for the Wii controls.
Anyone wondering what the game is about, if you have played Kororinpa on the Wii (think the USA release had a subtitle like Marble Madness) it's kind of similar game only the 'balls' you use are dynamic (mercury) and can be split into multiple balls and colours, to activate switches, to complete a level etc.

soapstar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the Pal game a couple of months ago, and I found it a really enjoyable game!!
Before playing Mercury I played Kororinpa (which I really liked alot), so I was looking for a game with the same kind of gameplay.

Mercury Meldown is fun & creative game, and is gonna keep you busy puzzling for a decent amount of time.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It suprizes me that it took so long before the US version got released.

Great game!, one of the few that can enjoy you for awhile
biggrin.gif

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad to see this finally released and the price point on amazon is great too... My family enjoys Kororinpa: Marble Mania - though it can be frustrating fun
wink.gif
- so this title should hit the fun mark just right.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not knowing beforehand whether this was good or not I have been waiting for this NTSC title...

Now after playing for a short time I can see this is Kororinpa: Marble Mania on steroids! The color addition makes this more difficult than Kororinpa: Marble Mania in many ways, but I will say Kororinpa: Marble Mania pops off my screen with its vivid look and diverse backdrops. This title is worth the 19.99 price.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...