Wii #0293 - Bleach: Shattered Blade (USA)

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
i'll be the first maybe
tongue.gif

is it region free?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought it yesterday and I'm loving it. I got it because it's a pretty fun game for Multiplayer and a lot of my friends like Bleach.

The action is pretty fast paced, but the controls are relatively simple. You can attack by three motions. Horizontal, Verticle, or Thrusting it forward. Which attacks get through seem to be Rock-Paper-Scissors style so switching them up mid combo works.

If you hold the A button and swing in a direction, you do one of your three Critical attacks. The Critical attacks are non-blockable and are pretty strong. If both players hit a Critical attack at the same time, you enter a Clash - a glorified timed Rock Paper Scissors game. Best outta five wins, and depending on how many you win, you do more damage. Only win by one round and you barely do anything. Win by all five and you'll take almost half their health. Holding B and swinging the Wiimote and you do a Special attack. Some better than others, obviously.

The special attacks are easy to do, and it's nice to play a Wii game where the motion detection actually works. Also, the game ignores the dub entirely. It takes place after the Soul Society arc ends, where Adult Swim still has about 10 episodes to go, and they're taking a break for an undetermined amount of time, probably a few months. The things you'll see in the game that the dub hasen't shown yet:

*The Bankais of Ichigo, Byakuya, Renji, Hitsugaya, Ikkaku, Komamura, Tosen.
*Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.
*The Betrayal of Aizen, Gin, and Tosen.

Also, for the people that hate/like dubs, I just want to throw in that the dub voice they gave Ulquiorra is really damn good. And it's pretty cool to hear that they kept all of Ulquiorra's comments involving trash...

*And if I hear a single "The English Dub sucks" comment, I'll punch you through the internet. Keep it to yourself.
mad.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
damn no pal support. Now let's say that it's official that none ntsc games will never work on pal again
biggrin.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can somebody tell me the how the green hair guy plays?
i was planning to buy this, but my GS store was so busy
they didnt have time to put the game in shelf for me to buy.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can somebody tell me the how the green hair guy plays?
i was planning to buy this, but my GS store was so busy
they didnt have time to put the game in shelf for me to buy.
Arturo Plateado. He's alright. He has a move that stops your opponent from moving, like a lot of other people. He has a small area-of-effect attack that's not that great. He has a cutscene move while not in his Powered Up State, which hurts a lot though. Also for when he's in his Powered Up State, his Ultimate Move bypasses all blocks and hits you nomatter where you are, it just has a three second-or so charge up time. If you power up, do the ultimate right off the bat, you'll still have enough energy to do it immedietly again. Doing it twice in a row will pretty much guarantee you victory every single time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8