Wii #0257 - Anubis II (USA)

bhamophet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I saw the name and thought OMG ZOE2 WII PORT?

Apparently this isn't Anubis: Zone of the Enders (2nd Runner)Â
cry.gif

If that were the case, i'd cream myself.
BTW I never did beat anubis...
frown.gif

i beat anubis!!! took me 6 months though. i quit da game in frustration when u have to fight anubis inside the portal where u are fighting naked...6 months later tried again and woohoo!!! the rest is easy as pie.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys can complain all you want and stuff, but don't drag the groups that release this and blame them.

They are bringing you the game for free (regardless if it's worth it or not), they aren't forcing you to get it. Believe it or not, there are some users on this site who have children, and might find this game to be something to let the kids play. Right now, many companies see the Wii as an easy cash cow, so for a while it's gonna be like this.

Now, no I haven't played this game nor am I interested and no I don't have children. Yes its confirmed to play on PAL.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played it an hour ago, and I really hate this game. Now usually I can really take some crap and my standards aren't very high... but this is just shite.

At first you think it's playable and there are some fairly fun things you can do. But after 15 minutes this game is really starting to piss you off. You run from one place to another and when you reached the "thing" you're supposed to reach, usually you have to walk straight back all the way because the next goal is where you came from.

The graphics are just bad, the enemies look like simple blobs or blocks without any depth.
When you walk on small floating things it's impossible to walk slowly, usually you manage a bit by pressing VERY softly forward on the nunchuck but when you go left for example you instantly speed up and fall off. This happened to me constantly.

After half an hour running back and forth I really wanted to stop this boring piece of crap.

The DVD now rests in our dustbin.

How's that for a nice extensive review?

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol and that says a lot if the pirates don't even want it. Since they get it for free and spent like 30 cents to a DVD
wink.gif

lechugueitor

Trophies
XP
Country
Good, i'm form spain and i can't to see the links, can you help me pls?
thks
How i can to download this game?
sorry 4 my english pls

Lechu

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well he looks like a total noob at dling so bittorrent isn't going to say him much, and i don't think he thinks about googling it.... You even got you wii chipped?

Dam there are like no decent releases these daysGrrrr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)