Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've preordered my copy.
frown.gif

That means it's a present to my mother from my brother.
>_>
Otherwise I would have bought it. ^^

I hope it comes Thursday. xD

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh shizlgzngar!
ohmy.gif
Been waiting for this release for ages now =D Wonder if it'll have like any ds-wii connection extras or something? Oh and does it contain an update to the v3.0 thingie...still paranoid that i won't be able to update my wiikey or somethin' xD

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it sucks so much that my newsserver doesn't support the-terminal!
Why it says posted on boneless games and terminal but it's only posted on the terminal?

OCI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wondering if I should give this a go... From what I've heard, it's nothing more than a wannabe Animal Crossing clone, except it takes away all features which makes the latter a good game. Plus, social interaction seems almost non-existent.

So, for all I care this fails both as a Sim game, as well as being an AC copycat.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The more I read the reviews on this, the more it makes me feel like its not worth getting. however, i do like the style a lot, but I really don't care for "Animal Crossing" type games. I'm kinda tempted to get it just for the hell of it though.

However, Dewy was supposed to be released today too, and I'm waiting to see if that one shows up first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...