Wii #0245 - Madden NFL 08 (Europe)

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Soccer = for girls and recess at the special education class

Football = a physical and cerebral chess match. Like everything else, Americans march to our own drummer. 90% of the time the rest of the world follows like ducklings (urban culture, fast food, baseball). This has yet to catch on yet, that's all. Besides what worthwhile has come out of Western Europe lately? Mad cow disease, that's what?

Europe brought the Americans, is that good enough?

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you want to go in this direction, i am sure there are plenty of Europeans (Brits) willing to tell you that Rugby is the "man's" sport while American Football is for pussies
wink.gif
I personally don't care for Rugby, but I have heard this debate plenty of times.

SativaMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you peeps and your 'American football' comments.

ummmmm.....

there is no such thing as 'American' football.. There is football (the super bowl) and then there is 'SOCCER', which is what you foreigners like to call 'football'. Call a spade a spade. Don't mean to burst your bubbles but what you play is 'soccer' not football. And my little girl loves playing her soccer.

american football is for pussies? what the fuck ever! the average 'rugby' player is no where near as large as an NFL player, which is why they need helmets and pads! Besides, watching a rugby game is like going to the toys-r-us at christmas and watching a bunch of women fight over the last cabbage patch doll.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
haha, yeah american "football" is so shit, what you get to run with the ball for a max of 10secs each down. lol what a joke.. on the other hand you have Rugby League and Rugby Union, full on contact sport where if there were no penalties, knock ons etc, the game could go on non stop!
Same goes for soccer (the real football), I might not like soccer as much as my League but hell, its still a million times better than that crap you call gridiron.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aren't these threads for the discussion of the game? Why do these threads always devolve into an argument over whose sport is better than the other etc.

It really gets old...

svenk91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you peeps and your 'American football' comments.

ummmmm.....

there is no such thing as 'American' football.. There is football (the super bowl) and then there is 'SOCCER', which is what you foreigners like to call 'football'. Call a spade a spade. Don't mean to burst your bubbles but what you play is 'soccer' not football. And my little girl loves playing her soccer.

american football is for pussies? what the fuck ever! the average 'rugby' player is no where near as large as an NFL player, which is why they need helmets and pads! Besides, watching a rugby game is like going to the toys-r-us at christmas and watching a bunch of women fight over the last cabbage patch doll.

ummmm...
american footbal existed out of 2 peeps not wanting to go with the official soccer rules some time ago(100-200 years) and contineud there sport in america stealing the name football. so we europeans got the real football
lecture.gif

you are to afraid to go without the fucking helmets and pads. ya bunch of pussies. although i don't like rugby or american football i still prefer rugby because at least those man are not pussy hiding in helmets(helmets are gay anyway).

P.S. a bitch fight real can get lethal espesially when stuf is on sale you know.

@ EddyB
feyenoord sucks, AGOVV for the world woooooooot.(followed by ajax)

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aren't these threads for the discussion of the game? Why do these threads always devolve into an argument over whose sport is better than the other etc.

It really gets old...

It's caused by the same instincts that cause Europeans to riot after every soccer match.
tongue.gif

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1- NFL kicks ass. It's only a matter of taste. Some people like pizza (the real food, something like American football
tongue.gif
) and some people prefer vegetables (food for pussies and cows
tongue.gif
)

2- Madden works with Wiikey?

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol go ahead and eat your whole life pizza, i don't think you ever get to play american football after that
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night