Wii #0243 - Boogie (Europe)

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think ill let one ship from ebay for like 9-11 dollars, anybody know if there will be some extra taxes with ebay from US-To Europe(Netherlands) And what the shipment costs will be?

xboxreloaded

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
O.o
I searched for these Mics at ebay, too but couldnt find one.
Could you post the link??
This must be a mic to use on wii i have buy this i must be waiting at saturdayhttp://www.amazon.de/Logitech-USB-Desktop-Microphone-Mikrofon/dp/B0000ATCOR
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
You can't download hardware. Same reason flash cart owners aren't able to play games like Wario Ware Twisted exactly as they were intended.

And why the Genesis version of Virtua Racing remains unemulated to this day. It used a special co-processor, one the emulation community couldn't figure out.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
I've managed to snag the Logitech Mic that's "supposed" to work from eBay for a mere £12 including postage from a store called "Game Liquidations" http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GameLiquidations

Shipped all the way from the states to England and STILL half the price that I can buy it over here - exploit that exchange rate my fellow Brits
wink.gif

BillnTed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've managed to snag the Logitech Mic that's "supposed" to work from eBay for a mere £12 including postage from a store called "Game Liquidations" http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GameLiquidations

Shipped all the way from the states to England and STILL half the price that I can buy it over here - exploit that exchange rate my fellow Brits
wink.gif
Meh - Assuming you're on about the Logitech one for PCs/Macs, both PCworld (order on-line for in-store collection) and Amazon.co.uk have it for £17.21. I'm prepared to stump up an extra fiver for the better chances of receiving it and the returns policies. Won't order it until I check the ISO, though.
wink.gif
When I get bored with it, it'll make Skype a bit better.

maxmoore44

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi dudes! I'm already downloaded the game and played for a couple of hours. I can't understand how EA made this piece of crap. I haven't tested the "sing-star" part because I haven't a compatible microphone but I think I'm gonna throw it in the bin as soon as possible. I read the 1UP review moths before but I wanted to play it by myself. Now I'm agree 100%. Sorry for my mini-review but I gotta unburden myself

rbt1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought this and must say it's quite fun and I sure as hell am no singer. Bought because it was too hard to find the mic in Sweden. Guessing this will be a hit playing with friends or when I bring home girls.

obligen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Worst EA game ever, and we're talking about EA, not Blizzard...
Graphics are splendid, but the gameplay is terrible ! Such a highly anticipated content wasted, you can't imagine.

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you did the singing part? since the dancing is nothing but the singing just seems like a regular karaoke game to me, can't be that bad. However i didn't tried. Since i ain't got a mic

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
brought ps2 karaoke stage from toys r us, for £10 compleat with mic that works. my kids have bin on this game for hrs
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EA have just announced that this is being ported to PS2 and theres a DS version which comes with 3D glasses.

Meh anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.