Wii #0221 - Dewy's Adventure: Suishou Dewy no Daibouken!! (Japan)

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Looks really good
wub.gif

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course it does!

In my opinion, most of the stuff Konami does is terrific, very few developers do the kind of stuff they do right off the bat of a new system life, like for example Capcom.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been looking forward for this, I hope it works on PAL then I can play it on my mates chipped Wii.

Seems to have had a lot of work done on it.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dunno if it was just a bad burn but this isn't working for me on Wiikey, US console. Boots up ok, Konami screen, Wiimote held sideways screen (happens to be in English for some reason..), and then a black screen. Tapping a button turns the screen white. The home button still works and I can exit the game.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dunno if it was just a bad burn but this isn't working for me on Wiikey, US console. Boots up ok, Konami screen, Wiimote held sideways screen (happens to be in English for some reason..), and then a black screen. Tapping a button turns the screen white. The home button still works and I can exit the game.

That is not normal if you can exit , a non working game always freeze the console , so like you said it is a bad burn or simply a bad release wich can also be possible .

Keep us inform if you have more news . Really hope that beauty will work .
Between Mooyah have you also tried that jigsaw puzzle and puyo puyo , those are the 2 games left i dont know either if they works on ntsc u wii or not . Thanks a lot for all the infos you already gave for ntsc u users .

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

That is not normal if you can exit , a non working game always freeze the console , so like you said it is a bad burn or simply a bad release wich can also be possible .

Keep us inform if you have more news . Really hope that beauty will work .
Between Mooyah have you also tried that jigsaw puzzle and puyo puyo , those are the 2 games left i dont know either if they works on ntsc u wii or not . Thanks a lot for all the infos you already gave for ntsc u users .

Puyo Puyo is working. Jigsaw doesn't sound like my kinda game so I avoided it.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for info mooyah , about Dewys adventure have you retry a burn of it ? Is it working now ? If it is not it is really sound like a bad release cause that kind of prob you have with the game is looking much more like a bad release then a non working game .

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
bad release so , i was pretty sure of it , it wasn't normal that you could exit the game when it was not working .
Seems all people who tried it on pal have exactly the same trouble and wii brickbloker doesn't recognize the iso . So we need someoen who tried it on jap to be sure 100% , if it doesn't work either on a japanese console the dump is bad .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1