Wii #0201 - Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Europe)

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if this European release actually has English in it...

It doesn't. I can confirm it's in American. :'(

you can confirm it's in american.....whaaat?
wacko.gif

D

Deleted User

But not all PAL versions were the same. The German GC version didn't have the extra content the Austrian version had though the actual game on both was uncut.

Looks like I have to get my hands on the Austrian version.
I was wondering the same thing. I just pre-ordered at play.com to get an uncut PAL release (shipped yesterday -- woohoo).
biggrin.gif

Price was okay imo (EUR 38 or so) and language doesn't really matter since my Wii is set to English anyway.
The only thing making me curious is that this version includes German language, but I don't know if the UK GCN version also did since I bought the US version (+ Freeloader) back then.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes can be trusted, ive tested it and its Proper PAL release. I think its same as Chronic, just wrong filename. Its PAL RE4 Wii 100%.

I can also confirm that it does NOT pick up the USA game save, so i have gone back to playing the USA one simply because of my save point.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's different from the us version:

language selection
normal or easy mode

too bad its still not fully 16:9
frown.gif

black bars on the left and right side of the screen.

FreddeX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone else getting a few green pulsing lines at the bottom of the screen - really annoying (makes it unplayable for me).

This is when I'm running this on a Sony Widescreen 32" CRT (brilliant TV) at 50Hz. Since I don't have any way to adjust the picture up/down on either TV or in Wii Setup (or the game itself), as a last option I set the Wii TV Type to 60Hz and yes that solved it ... but what the f**k ... is this really a PAL release ... with all the languages I guess so, but what a lazy port.

Anyone else having this problem, now you know what to do.

ss6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone else getting a few green pulsing lines at the bottom of the screen - really annoying (makes it unplayable for me).

This is when I'm running this on a Sony Widescreen 32" CRT (brilliant TV) at 50Hz. Since I don't have any way to adjust the picture up/down on either TV or in Wii Setup (or the game itself), as a last option I set the Wii TV Type to 60Hz and yes that solved it ... but what the f**k ... is this really a PAL release ... with all the languages I guess so, but what a lazy port.

Anyone else having this problem, now you know what to do.
Same problem over here with a Panasonic widescreen...... have to put the WII on 60Hz to remove the green line.... I play NTSC and PAL ps2 games, I watch PAL and NTSC DVD's.....never saw something like this...... bad Qualty Control from Capcom.

Those of us who don't have it/see it are having too much overscan on their TV set.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol