Wii #0195 - Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race (Japan)

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
Work on NTSC U PLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it was originally scheduled for the GC, but was then moved on to the Wii - just like Super Paper Mario and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. It's not an original game either, it's a GameCube hand-me-down.

Anyone know teh US and Eu release dates for the game?

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Was designed for the GC bongos I guess, another guess: this game wont work on PAL nor NTSC-U consoles. Not on usenet so cant test it.

D

Deleted User

Was designed for the GC bongos I guess, another guess: this game wont work on PAL nor NTSC-U consoles. Not on usenet so cant test it.
Good guess, hence the Jets are Bongos.
smile.gif
But I doubt it will be playable with the GCN Bongos. N-Zone (german mag) didn't mention anything like this in their preview. They just said it will be controlled with Wiimote and Nunchuk as 'Bongo'-replacements.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
pretty stupid if the bongos dont work... i bought 4 bongos to play Donkey Konga.. and now they are useless?
Curse you NIntendo if this is true then i'll never bought another acessory again...

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

KillerMiller

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You forgot "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat" for the GC, excellent Jump,n Run for the Bongos.

And its really weak from Nintendo to make Jet Race a Wii game now, it was clearly designed for the GC Bongos, its really a very cheap turn from Nintendo.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintendo's forgotten how to make good games, but learnt how to make money fast

I don't think the wii version of this game will support bongos probably because there's so few of them, and because the wiimote and nunchuck are sensible replacements for the bongos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1