Wii #0189 - Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to topic. Resident Evil 4 has just been added to my list of why you should mod your Wii. Would you want to spend your money on a game that you've played already? I don't even feel like renting it to try it either. If you haven't played it go buy it. It will add a good look to your collection.
Ok for me I love the game on the GC but I only ever had a pirate of it, when I eventually went to buy it the Wii version rumours came about so I didn't. I love this game and will buy the Wii version eventually, some people don't understand why I would do this when I'm getting a chip one day. Its not just about supporting Capcom and their developers its about me wanting to properly own a game I love. And whether or not its two years old its still worth the money as its a classic game.

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone who burned this US release confirm that it's not censored plz (i mean limbs go off, head splash,etc...)

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
glad i never finished the gc version (the wii controller will make this more enjoyable)... now if i can only get passed not shitting my pants i should be able to finish it

SeanoRLY?

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Times like these makes me wish that I had a Wii
frown.gif

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick message to confirm a few things, unlike the Japanese version, this works without having to change your screen settings. I tried the Jap one which forced me to switch from 480p mode which i use with my component cable.

* The USA game works with wiikey on PAL systems.

* I patched with regionfrii, works totally fine, burnt at 16x, Verbatim DVD+R, no problems.

* Doesnt look cencored to me, but not played enough.

* Loving the point and shoot element.

Wonderful :-)

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is certainly not censored. After playing for 1.5 hours the controls are totally natural. I'm loving this game, and it is very much worthy of the $30 price tag.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone sped walkthought'd it? Anyone has a save game of the "restart" game and could possibly upload it to www.wiisave.com ?
smile.gif

I already beaten the NGC version... I dont want to re-do it completely to Then have access to the new goodies lol
smile.gif

Thanks!

(sorry for the double post)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1