Wii #0182 - Mahou Sensei Negima!? Neo-Pactio Fight!! (Japan)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm... so, what, is this a dating sim? ...with magic?

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
More reasons for the anime fan(boy)s to pick up a Nintendo Wii, in case artists like Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball Z), or Tite Kubo (Bleach) weren't your cup of tea. Famitsu has just released a batch of gameplay screenshots of another anime/manga-based video game being readied for a Japan release, and if the image above didn't give it away, it's based on the Negima!: Magister Negi Magi manga series by Ken Akamatsu (of Love Hina fame), with the full Wii title dubbed as Magister Negi Magi: Neo-Pactio Fight!!

Now, for the readers wondering what all the hubbub is about, the Negima! series is about Negi Springfield, a bespectacled a 10 year old wizard from Wales (Uh, no, not that child wizard) who has just graduated from Merdiana Magic Academy. In order for him to become a master magician, Negi is given a cover identity as an English teacher at Mahora Academy while he undergoes further magical training. The series details his day-to-day life mingling with - and eventually gaining the respect of - his all-girl (*sigh*, it is an Akamatsu after all...) class.

As for the game proper, we don't have too many details at this point, although it appears to be an action genre that features (according to our babelfish translations) a magical roulette system that allows characters to change costumes. Given that the series has over 31 characters, and the game is stated to support 4-player multiplayer battles, this could lead to some crazy combat indeed. Negima! is slated for a summer release in Japan. Now, on to the screenshots!
Source

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While it's all very well having a Negima fighting game, I'm more interested in the one where it's an isometric RPG type game that was released for the PS2... shame that it's Japanese only...

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*fap*
To bad this will never get an English release cause of teh loliness. I hope it works on my wiikey, if so I'm gonna be fighting as Ku Fei in a 2 piece bathing suit!

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*fap*
To bad this will never get an English release cause of teh loliness. I hope it works on my wiikey, if so I'm gonna be fighting as Ku Fei in a 2 piece bathing suit!

rofl2.gif

...downloading...
ohmy.gif

NaTaS69

Trophies
Website
gba-tavern.pt.vu
XP
Country
Tried on mine PAL

Wiifree 2.45 + RegionFrii 1.2 & WiiBrickBlocker
Recognizes Disc. Black Screen.

EDIT:
Burned another with only Region "patch"
No go. Black Screen also.
frown.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
Mai bittorrent site sucks, I'mma go fap to some love hina hentai till it gets this game.

Anyway, is it good? Is there a nipple uncensor cheat?
Is Ku Fei as hot in this as the manga?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Had two cheeseburgers and a coke to fuel me up.