Wii #0169 - Mario Strikers Charged Football (Europe)

Inferno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Cool online servers are already open but I think I will wait friday cuz' I don't have any friend with modded Wii so they have to buy it with me on the official release day
smile.gif

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok Ok, I'm gonna test it on NTSC Wii. Give me about 20 mins while I burn it (I burn at 1x) I'll update soon...
just want to make sure, does it attempt to update the wii?

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok maybe not 20 mins, 30 or so mins but definately not 1hr.
I use Disk Utility on my mac..
EDIT: I'm updating my Wii before just in case so give me some time if you're waiting for a reply..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just seen the UK advert to this several times today, along with ads for Picross, Harvest Moon, Brain Training and a general Wii ad.

Seems strange seeing all these Nintendo ads and they actually show you what the game is about unlike the GC days where you may see a Mario Sunshine advert once and it was just a girl with a mustache.

Anyway...yay cant wait till I buy this on Friday.

UchihaE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wish i knew where to download this very cool game
I really really wish i knew but i dont so im just a sad panda >_>

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I'm updating my Wii before just in case so give me some time if you're waiting for a reply..

Just because you pick 1x doesn't mean that your burner/media combo supports this. If it were 1x, it'd take about an hour.
2x is about 30 mins.

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ok well for all you lot whos interested ive been digging around on the official mario strikers website and found that theyve updated it with a minigame. it basically puts you as the keeper and you have to save the supershots. its excactly the same as in the original game and it has to be played on your wii. its to get you trained i presume
biggrin.gif
heres the link to visit on your wii

link

http://mariostrikers.nintendo-europe.com/enGB/

and find the game from there. it also has some pretty cool info for anyone unfamilliar with the game or if you just want to check out the new stadiums and what not

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Just because you pick 1x doesn't mean that your burner/media combo supports this. If it were 1x, it'd take about an hour.
2x is about 30 mins.

My laptop offers 1x 2x and 4x and i choose 1x, whatever that means..
Anyways, i tried it on an NTSC console with Wiikey, and doesn't work, I get the infamous message stating "Unable to read disk"

gamermole

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

2x is about 30 mins.

Anyways, i tried it on an NTSC console with Wiikey, and doesn't work, I get the infamous message stating "Unable to read disk"

ok well on that note (and ill probably become hated for this) HAHA in your face americans its about time we got a game first now you know how we feel when almost every other game is released

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

2x is about 30 mins.

ok well on that note (and ill probably become hated for this) HAHA in your face americans its about time we got a game first now you know how we feel when almost every other game is released

/me points at all those bricked european Wiis
nuf said
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s