Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Why did they changed the name?
frown.gif

Wikipedia said:
In Europe, the game will be released under a new moniker, Eledees, which is phonetically similar to L.E.D.s.

Don´t like it.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why has everything in europe got to have a game change. Can you imagine if this was online. You got Elebits, sorry mate don't have that game. I wish trauma team would hurry up and get a european release.

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why did they changed the name?
frown.gif

Wikipedia said:
In Europe, the game will be released under a new moniker, Eledees, which is phonetically similar to L.E.D.s.

Don´t like it.

I figured it out as soon as I saw the new title.
smile.gif
I think it's good. I'm stumped at what elebits could mean... anything profound or witty es Eledees, I mean. Perhaps it's as simple as elec(tronic)bits... sad.

I guess they named the NTSC ones the way the did because people from Northern America simply wouldn't understand it. Poor souls.

QUOTE(jalaneme @ May 2 2007, 04:31 PM)i haven't brought a wii games in quite a while.

I haven't brought any ina long time either. I bring mine from Electronics Boutique.
wacko.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess they named the NTSC ones the way the did because people from Northern America simply wouldn't understand it. Poor souls.

That must be it. I mean... its not like we have any LED's over here. aduuuuurrrrrrr....
wtf.gif
we're so dumbbbb

bloody french. I wonder why they didn't change the title of pikmin. pik min means "dick mine", as in "my dick" in danish...

Hahahaha, are you kidding me? Thats AWESOME!
rofl2.gif

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

That must be it. I mean... its not like we have any LED's over here. aduuuuurrrrrrr....
wtf.gif
we're so dumbbbb

bloody french. I wonder why they didn't change the title of pikmin. pik min means "dick mine", as in "my dick" in danish...

Hahahaha, are you kidding me? Thats AWESOME!
rofl2.gif

well pikachu... that means dick achu, sounds like a dick sneezing. seriously....
blink.gif

Gendo83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are the US and EU Version kompat. to each other when it comes to the self-made Rooms?
Or to say ist easy:
Can I make Rooms with the US Version and give them to Players of the EU Version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup