jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Achilles:

The owner of wiinewz (sorry cant remember your username of by hand) has tried this with a region patch and it wont work on a NTSC U console
frown.gif
Aparently the JAP version of this will work on NTSC U when patched though.

Opium:

Heres a lil review I done...dont laugh because it was my first review...i just done it for a lil site I mod for.

"Introduction

This is a new spin on the old classics such as Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball. You must tilt the screen to roll your marble to the goal. You must navigate through over 40 levels of real life scenes and collect gems.

Graphics

Beautiful and calming. Very nice realistic visuals with loads of different real life objects to navigate pass. Each marble has been designed well to make it look cute and real.
8/10

Sound

Nice melodic background music plays throughout the game giving the game a nice calm feel. Each marble has it own realistic sound which makes the gamer feel like thier actually navigating through a real miniture world. After a while the music and marble sounds can become iritating.
7/10

Gameplay

A nice super monkey ball like game. You must tilt the wiimote to turn the map and roll the marble home. This game is both fun and challenging at the same time making the gamer more compelled to beat the harder levels. The first few levels are easy but as you get further the levels become more challenging and addictive.
8/10

Creativity

A good spin on the marble games, Same mechanics but its completly different as you have to navigate real life courses and the use of different marbles with different features, such as having to roll a cat marble about makes it just that bit more original.You can tell the creators took a while to design the levels and the marbles to give an old classic a brand new feel.
8/10

Replay value

This is where the game fails as theres not much to do once you've completed all the levels. This game is pretty short, once you're done the only thing to do is try to collect all the green gems and unlock hidden levels.
5/10

Final

A well put together game with lovely visuals and good, fun and challenging gameplay. The game is defiently worth a buy because you'll become engrossed in each little detail of the levels and marbles. The music is used well to calm the player down and stop you from throwing your wiimote with frustration at those harder levels. The only bad thing i can say is unfortunatly the game lacks real depth and replayabilty.
7/10"

dippyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Loving the game so far. Just wish it was longer. Some thing like a level editor would have made this a must buy.

It's a bit sad that there is no 480p though. It's hardly pushing the Wii's technical boundaries...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.