Wii #0059 - Kirby's Adventure (USA)

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out today that Nightmare in Dreamland is actually a remake of this game. I thought that was interesting.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
underpressure116 said:
I just found out today that Nightmare in Dreamland is actually a remake of this game. I thought that was interesting.
Seriously? Thats good to know, cause NiD is in my psp emu right now, so no need to waste any wii blocks with this. This was the only kirby I've never played tho...

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people hate Nightmare in Dream Land since it took out a few things that were in the original game and had pushed the NES to its limits (like the Butter Building rotation), as well as other touches (multi-colored switches, for one).

Personally, I consider the GBA version to be far superior. No lag, better controls, and Fountain of Dreams (the boss battle music at King Dedede) p0wns.

santorix10

Trophies
Website
rememberthe8bit.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG said:
Some people hate Nightmare in Dream Land since it took out a few things that were in the original game and had pushed the NES to its limits (like the Butter Building rotation), as well as other touches (multi-colored switches, for one).

Personally, I consider the GBA version to be far superior. No lag, better controls, and Fountain of Dreams (the boss battle music at King Dedede) p0wns.

I personally love both games for different reasons. I will note that co-op and the better graphics on the GBA version, as well as a few extra modes makes it better, but somehow it doesn't diminish the NES version for me.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol