Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Video:

Yea....

EDIT: I think someone was been bored and used MS Paints brush tool on the picture
tongue.gif

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Source

QUOTE said:
Ghostfire Games will be releasing a rhythm title for WiiWare this summer, called Helix. You can get a taste of the game from the video above -- there's something mesmerizing about watching the skeleton-like figure dance against the pulsing backdrops. Even so, that's not the main appeal of Helix.

The game, which will offer twenty-six different songs and three different difficulties, uses two Wiimotes to track your hand and arm motions. In that sense, not only is the game meant to be fun, but it also gives the player a nice workout.

Helix will have over thirty moves that you can perform with the Wiimotes, but we're not sure whether the songs will be choreographed or if you can make your own combinations (probably the former). We also appreciate that the music in this WiiWare title comes from independent musicians.

W00t! 300 posts for me

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on PAL via Freethewads.

Seems kinda fun actually despite the vids I've seen.

Hellz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helix is the perfect definition of "Don't judge a book by its cover".

Yeah, it looked shite, still does, but if you like rhythm games then its a blast. Enough songs, a little addictive, and quite fun for what it is.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you hate generic dance music, its best you listen to your own music. The music on this doesn't really effect the rhythm at all seeing its more of an exercise game.

Got a little of a sweat on after 20 minutes on this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb