Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG! This is worth asking a few questions about. Haven't used the Twilight Hack before.

1: If you install a WiiWare or VC game, can you redownload it from the real shop channel?

2: Does the homebrew channel mean I wouldn't have to swap Zelda save files every time I want to use homebrew? I've started one, which I'd rather not delete.

3: Can the homebrew channel run homebrew stored on an SD card? My Wii has very little free space.

fear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
1: Yes, but you probably shouldn't as these redownloads *could* easily be detected by Nintendo.

2: I think so but I don't know.

3: I don't know but I don't think so.

I also have a question: How much space is there on a Wii?

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theclaw said:
OMG! This is worth asking a few questions about. Haven't used the Twilight Hack before.

1: If you install a WiiWare or VC game, can you redownload it from the real shop channel?

2: Does the homebrew channel mean I wouldn't have to swap Zelda save files every time I want to use homebrew? I've started one, which I'd rather not delete.

3: Can the homebrew channel run homebrew stored on an SD card? My Wii has very little free space.

1. Yes, at least that was the deal before, tho I've heared talk that nintendo fixed that.

2. Yes, even tho the wiiware games need to be installed to the console with a wad manager, waninkoko's will do the work.

3. Yes, actually, it only runs of the SD card.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A PROPER just dropped. As I don't have the nfo for it though, I don't know why it's been the EXTRAS release has been nuked.
Dr.Mario.Online.Rx.USA.Wiiware.PROPER.Wii-WWR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts