Wii #0018 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Europ

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
3,783
Trophies
0
Age
49
Location
Out of the corner of your eye
Website
Visit site
XP
71
Country
Scorpin200 said:
Are these worth buying?

I think this game is ... I love it ...

Have played the hell out of it ...


It's very simple ... yet not so simple ... if that makes sense ...

Plus, you can play for as long, or as short, a time as you like ... really good pick up gameplay ...
 

JKR Firefox

Back.
Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
1,129
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
236
Country
Canada
Bob Evil said:
phantastic91 said:
i hated this game. felt like i wasted 8 hours of my life.

You say you hated it, but you sank 8 hours in to it ...

HA.

Anyway, good game so far...makes me happy
tongue.gif
 

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
757
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
Scorpin200 said:
Are these worth buying?

I think this game is ... I love it ...

Have played the hell out of it ...


It's very simple ... yet not so simple ... if that makes sense ...

Plus, you can play for as long, or as short, a time as you like ... really good pick up gameplay ...
So it's kinda like Tetris in that respect? Easy to learn, hard to master kinda thing? If so, I'll need to check it out...
 

shadyboy

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
123
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Norway, Sandesjoen
Website
Visit site
XP
306
Country
Norway
I bought this game... its worth the 1500 wii points. havent bought any of the "Ekstras"

been busy the couple of days, but I played like helle whene I bought the game.. Kinda figured it out.. Explore, build, research and shit... Fun game, BUT in the long run, boring. But since you make the "Kingdoom" it wont be the same each time ofc... hehe ^^

Fun for killing time ^^
 

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
3,783
Trophies
0
Age
49
Location
Out of the corner of your eye
Website
Visit site
XP
71
Country
SpikeyNDS said:
Bob Evil said:
Scorpin200 said:
Are these worth buying?

I think this game is ... I love it ...

Have played the hell out of it ...


It's very simple ... yet not so simple ... if that makes sense ...

Plus, you can play for as long, or as short, a time as you like ... really good pick up gameplay ...
So it's kinda like Tetris in that respect? Easy to learn, hard to master kinda thing? If so, I'll need to check it out...

Yep ...

Each chapter ends after 25 days, and you need to get the most out of each day, as well as deciding what you want to do with each day ...

Building placement becomes more crucial, for time management, the further in you get ...

Badly placed building can totally throw the whole day, for certain adventurers ...

Plus, money management is more important later on, than it initially looks like it is going to be ... you know how in some RPG & RPG-types games, the further in you get, the less important money becomes? Well, it's kind of the opposite in this game ...
 

klajess

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
13
Trophies
0
XP
119
Country
Gambia, The
Prime said:
This is a really boring game IMO.
the game is finally not bad. but if you wanna extras , you have to pay again.
for each extra you need for the game fun, you have to pay with your wiii points.
thats kinda sad.
hate2.gif
 

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
3,783
Trophies
0
Age
49
Location
Out of the corner of your eye
Website
Visit site
XP
71
Country
klajess said:
Prime said:
This is a really boring game IMO.
the game is finally not bad. but if you wanna extras , you have to pay again.
for each extra you need for the game fun, you have to pay with your wiii points.
thats kinda sad.
hate2.gif


Typical ... everyone nowadays wants more, but doesn't wanna pay more ...
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I got Emerald "because I'm so neat" or some bullshit.