Wii #0004 - Rayman Raving Rabbids (Europe)

nixpins

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know it's just a matter of time before every single game is dumped at this rate, but it's still fun as hell to come back 15 minutes after learning Wii Sports was dumped to find another one.
laugh.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Instead of saying "i miss jesus" and stuff like that, how about appreciating PI for release this WONDERFUL game?

PI you rock xD Rayman is the wackiest Wii game so far

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I bought this on launch and traded it in.

I have the PS2 version somewhere, and it's only 1.4-1.8 GB, so there's ALOT of garbage data on there. I wonder if cross-referencing the two ISOs would help anyone break down the WOD file system?

cheers on another release PI, but I'd love to see some more NTSC (especially JPN) releases :\

jna99

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi please help me understand..this are raw images, u must user the unscrumbler but you still cant run then on wii? RIGHT??

lickmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This is retarded. I hate the Scene some times. The only reason groups are releasing these right now is for some sort of ridiculous recognition. The fact of the matter is that there's no need for all 4 of these, just a couple if anyone wants to try to figure out a way to get stuff to run on the Wii. All this is doing is making it much much harder to find these games once it's finally figured out, cause as everyone knows, the older the release (especially when it's large), the less likely chance it'll be available anywhere.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I have a legitimate question. If and when the Wii is cracked (via modchip or whatever) will that not only allow us to play the backups, but also other region releases, correct?!

I would hate to waste my bandwidth downloading an (E) release just to find out that even with a hacked system it will only play (U) releases. I'm sure that's not the case, but I want to be sure.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is retarded. I hate the Scene some times. The only reason groups are releasing these right now is for some sort of ridiculous recognition. The fact of the matter is that there's no need for all 4 of these, just a couple if anyone wants to try to figure out a way to get stuff to run on the Wii. All this is doing is making it much much harder to find these games once it's finally figured out, cause as everyone knows, the older the release (especially when it's large), the less likely chance it'll be available anywhere.

Umm, why are you complaining. The more games that are out the more stuff people have to work with in finding a way to load them. Right now we have 1 usa from pdx, and then 3 raw euros. If anything we need a jpn release, a raw usa, and anything else really would be good to have. Why would it matter if they are out early or not? Would you want them to be released sometime way after a loader is created? No. You'd complain that so-and-so was not ripped yet. It's unreasonable to expect every single released game to be pre'd exactly in unison with a loader. Yeah, let's have nothing come out and then gigs and gigs of games come out all in one big rush. That's definitely more reasonable and a rational way of doing it. I'm sorry that not everyone knows to do everything exactly when and how you want it. And what do you mean less chance for it to be available? If anything it gives more time for it to spread around to all corners of the internet and to be more widely available to people.

Why would anyone complain? No one is forcing you to do anything. And 'ridiculous recognition'? They are offering something for free and are doing something that most people can't. That deserves recognition and is in no way ridiculous. Look at what happened on the NDS. By the time there were available loaders gamers already had available to them a wide library of dumped games to try out and it was fun, convenient, and no one was left waiting around whining. The same thing is happening here, it worked before, and its working again.

Thanks to the talented people working on hacking the Wii and who make these games available to the public.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*in Female Voice*
TPi, You go GiiirrrrlFriiiend!

that is all.
Im guessing due to the lack of Wii releases ATM we will see all the games dumped in the next few days/weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over