Hacking WIFI WORKED FOR YEARS NOW DOESNT ANYMORE ERROR 52200 !

nuke888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have telco Alice Adsl Gate 2+ Wifi router,the wifi worked for an year and now all i get is an error 5200 !

Fact is that updates on Acekard 2(loader,cheat database and so on) DO WORK !

I have tried all deleting Akaio disabling cheats, dunno what to do anymore(loader is dated 30/05/2009)

Please help coz this thing is freakin me out !

hate2.gif
hate2.gif

shattering

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
From nintendo website
QUOTE said:
Error Code: 52200

The Access Point you are attempting to connect from is not connected to the internet or a firewall is blocking traffic necessary for connecting to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. What to do will depend on where you are trying to connect from:
What to do:

If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:
o Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
o Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
o Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
o Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

* Verify that your router is connected to the internet when attempting to connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If you are not able to access the internet on your computer, then there is a problem with your Internet connection. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for more information.

* America Online (AOL) broadband users may experience difficulties when attempting to connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please contact America Online for assistance.

* If this error occurs regularly, while you are playing at home, it is likely a connection problem related to your firewall settings. For more information on firewalls and the Nintendo WFC, click here.

Have you tried this?

Btw, it's 52200, there's no error code numbered 5200. (you put 2 different error codes)

nuke888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i have tried to reset the router no dice. Wonder wtf is wrong i didnt changed anything.
As i told wifi works on acekard updaters nothing on games and nintendo browser (browser + 3 in 1)
on dslite.

P.S.

The code is correct 52200

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok for any temper that is trying to figure it out here's a little help since i'm not very good with firewalls, but the way i see it, your DS is connecting to the internet but not to Nintendo's WFC servers. So there are two possibilities. 1) Nintendo's Servers are down. (impossible as i just tried they work fine.) 2) Your firewall magically turned on and said "WTF Nintendo WFC?!? *block*"

All I can tell you is check your firewall settings & Nintendo's Wi-Fi help section. Most likely one the ports that the DS is trying to use is blocked.

~ Jon

nuke888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anybody can help me ? WFC with dslite worked for almost 2 years now what i do get its just error 52200 i didnt change any modem/router setting and wifi works with acekard updaters just wfc doesnt even other devices(psp etc etc) work fine router is set with wep 128bit and no mac filtering i did even try a no encry pci wifi and no way too(just for the ds wfc coz wii wfc works fine on this pci wifi card too)

D

Deleted-119707

no need to double post. since its a firewall problem. make sure its not blockin NWFC

nuke888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no need to be super bitch,I have even added a rule just for the ds mac and all ports opened to fix that and it didnt worked thats why m asking bout it again
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Instead the wii wfc works on the internal pci wifi card(ds wfc doesnt) and doesnt work on modem wifi,ds always worked on bot and now doesnt work on either of 2.

mad.gif
mad.gif

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nuke888 said:
no need to be super bitch,I have even added a rule just for the ds mac to fix that and it didnt worked thats why m asking bout it again
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

No need to be whiny brat either. This isn't an Acekard problem. Troubleshoot your router.

P.S. you typed 52200 in your topic title and 5200 in your post.

nuke888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
if the acekard wifi update works than it is not the ds. which means it is a computer/router/firewall issue. so stop acting out and debug it.

-another world

U are just all replying with the obvious ! I am trying all and I cant solve the issue thats why m posting,receiving replies like that isnt useful at all,m dealing more with nonsense and same empty answers more then finding a way to fix it.That could be a firewall problem is one of the first answers google gives out AND I ALREADY DID THAT WELL BEFORE POSTING HERE.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nuke888 said:
Another World said:
if the acekard wifi update works than it is not the ds. which means it is a computer/router/firewall issue. so stop acting out and debug it.

-another world

U are just all replying with the obvious ! I am trying all and I cant solve the issue thats why m posting,receiving replies like that isnt useful at all,m dealing more with nonsense and same empty answers more then finding a way to fix it.That could be a firewall problem is one of the first answers google gives out AND I ALREADY DID THAT WELL BEFORE POSTING HERE.
I had a LOT of trouble connecting up my DS (via Nintendo WiFi USB) - finally got it going by finding out that an 'SVHOST' was being blocked on a certain port (one that is NOT mentioned in the Nintendo WiFi help site), then for some reason it stopped (not too sure what code I was getting) - I believe my firewall may of had an auto-update & somehow that caused the problem

The way I fixed it was cleared ALL rules dealing with Nintendo - Cleared the Firewall Log THEN tried connecting up DS

The Firewall popped up with messages stating 'such-&-such trying to connect to internet' which I allowed, but still got blocked by something.
I then looked in the firewall log & found that OTHER files (other than Nintendo one's) - I think one was svhost [again] & the other I can't remember were being blocked - so set up rules for those.

With a little trial & error (as I'm not 100% sure how to set up rules with my firewall) I finally got the DS to connect to the internet

D

Deleted User

you could try to connect at an acces point like the mac donalds or an elektronic store, some stores have an hotspot. if they also blocking than the problem is a bit strange or they do the same .

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
nuke888 said:
Another World said:

-another world

if the ds can do wifi with akaio, its not 1) the ds, its not 2) akaio and its not 3) the router with ssid for homebrew. try some homebrew, does it connect? if yes - then you are blocking the nintendo wifi. if your network is more complex than just 1 router, another box is blocking the nintendo wifi. it could be the spi firewall on the router, it could be you are using the wrong channel on the router. it could be you have it set to wpa, the router could be set to the wrong mode (802.11b/g can cause issues on some routers, "b only" is recommended by nintendo), it could be your blocking a port, it could be your ISP, it could be your modem.

reset the entire network back to zero. uninstall everything (firewalls, etc). reset the router to factory settings (not by clearing out info but by actually resetting it with the reset button). reinstall everything. if that doesn't fix it, its probably your ISP. perhaps they are blocking ports related to high traffic gaming, this is not unheard of.

it really isn't that hard and if you took a day off from bitching a response to every post made in this thread you would probably have it figured out.

-another world

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
nuke888 said:
Another World said:

-another world

YOU ARE A PRICK
mad.gif
im so sorry but if you come here looking for help (which we try and give you) and you throw it all back in our faces then you sir are a giant dick WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO MAGICALLY SPAWN AN ANSWER FROM OUR ASSES, IF NONE OF THIS IS WORKING AND WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE HELP WE CAN THEN GO TO A DIFFERENT FORUM AND ASK BECAUSE THERE IS LITTLE MORE HELP TO GIVE YOU

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nuke888 said:
And who says i didnt already do that I have even tested wii wfc and that works ! I have no firewall on pc and the os one is disabled.
Silly question - but have you tried the manufacturer's website for support ?? - perhaps the router had drivers installed & you've accidentally deleted them, or perhaps the router itself has a firewall which has been altered somehow & need setting up again

Usually the FIRST place you should try is the manufacturer's if you have trouble - have they got a Forum ?? - couldn't you ask there, or even contact the manufacturer directly via email - they may have a solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over